𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗

I wake up the next day, yawning quietly as I sit up.

It's 8 am, I still have time to get ready.

I get out of bed and take a refreshing shower to cool off since the hot weather made me sweat in my sleep. 

I change into a pair of black flared leggings and a white cami top.

I brush my hair out and straighten it, doing my skincare, and finally heading downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning!" I call out as I walk into the kitchen. "Good morning, honey!" My mom says, kissing my head.

It's a nice day outside, usually I would be at the beach.——————————————————————————
"How did you sleep, sweetheart?" My dad asks, getting a refill of coffee.

"Surprisingly well, actually." I say, grinning.

"How did you sleep, grandma?" I ask, patting her on the back.

"Very well, dear." She smiles, shakily.

I make an iced coffee and sit down at the counter to keep my grandma some company.

"I was thinking, it would be nice if your grandma could see Rafe again since it's been awhile." My mom suggests, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I guess so." I say, agreeing with her.

My grandma loves Rafe and Rafe loves my grandma.——————————————————————————
"I'll text him to ask if he can come over for dinner." I say, pulling out my phone.

"I'll give Mr Cameron a call to let him know aswell." My mom adds.

MESSAGES:

Hey babe, my grandma is staying over for a few days and my mom was wondering if you would want to come over for dinner with your family.

Rafe: Of course, baby. Should we dress up?

Probably, you know how my grandmother is.

Rafe: Got it, see you in a few hours.

I put my phone in my pocket and look back at my parents. "It's confirmed, they'll be here at 6." I tell them.——————————————————————————
My grandmother cares a lot about fashion, I guess I got that from her.

"Alright, let's watch a movie together." My Dad says, putting his arm around my mom.

"Oh i-" i begin before he cuts me off, "You're watching the movie with us, Madison." He says, already knowing what I'm going to say.

I groan, irritatedly dragging myself to the living room.

After watching an old movie that my grandma chose, my parents finally let me go to my room. I flop down on my bed.

I get up after a few minutes and grab a book.

I open my curtains to let the sun in, smiling at the beautiful day in front of me.——————————————————————————
I would go out, but I have to get ready for the dinner tonight with the Cameron's!

I check the time on my phone to make sure i still have time to get ready before 6 pm.

4:00 pm

I let out a deep sigh as i go to my closet to pick a nice dress to wear tonight. I look through my closet only to find nothing that's appropriate enough.