𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

I arrive at tannyhill with Rafe, we get out of the car and he unlocks his front door. I take my shoes off and I see Mr Cameron.

"Hi, Mr Cameron!" I say, going to give him a hug. "Hey sweetheart, how are ya?" He asks, hugging me back.

"Good, we solved things with everybody and we're all friends now!" I say, happily.

He looks at Rafe, smiling. "I'm glad, I knew you would figure it out." He says.

"Thank you for your help, Mr Cameron!" I say. He nods, Rafe walks towards me.

"Hey dad, can she stay over tonight?" Rafe asks, tucking his hands in his pockets.  "Of course, you're always welcome here." He says.

Im really lucky to know Mr Cameron.——————————————————————————
I smile, giving him a quick hug again. Rafe and I run to his room, laughing.

He shuts his door, as I sit down on his bed.

"I'm exhausted.." I say, running my hands through my hair.

"Yeah, me too." He says, tucking my hair behind my ear. I smile, looking up at him.

"I'm really glad you apologized to Jj and that you guys are friends now." I say, "Yeah, he's not so bad for a pogue." Rafe replies, teasing me.

"Oh really..?" I say, smiling at him before pressing my lips onto his.

He puts his hand on my cheek, pulling me in closer.

I pull away as he starts kissing my neck. He sucks on it delicately.——————————————————————————
His muscular hands glide up my body, squeezing my breasts through my shirt.

I breathe heavily, the pleasure of his touch warming up my body. "Rafe.." I pant, his hands slowly move down to my waist. He pulls away.

I feel like I can actually be intimate with Rafe now that things have been solved.

I smile, looking back up at him before pressing a quick kiss on his lips. I get up from his bed, taking my shirt off.

"Hey, I didn't bring an extra shirt, can I borrow one of yours?" I ask.

"Sure, it's in my dresser." I open his dresser, looking for a t-shirt.

I pull out a plain white t-shirt, throwing it over my body effortlessly. Rafe gets up from the bed, grabbing his sweatpants. ——————————————————————————
"I'm gonna change real quick." He says, smiling softly at me.

I nod as he closes the bathroom door. I take my shorts off, leaving me in my navy blue lace underwear.

His oversized shirt covers my body almost fully.

A realization comes to my head, I haven't talked to Sarah yet. I walk over to the bathroom door, knocking.

"Come in." Rafe's voices says through the door.

I open it slowly, as he ties the drawstring to his sweatpants. His shirt is off, as his muscular body and arms are exposed to me.

"I'm gonna go visit Sarah for a second, okay?" I say. He nods.——————————————————————————
I feel a little nervous, is she mad at me?

I leave Rafe's room and walk to Sarah's down the hall. I knock on her door quietly.

"Come in!" She says. I inhale deeply, opening her door slowly.

I see her on her bed, scrolling through insta. "Hey.." I whisper, she turns her head. "Mads!" She says, getting up to hug me.

I hug her back, before sitting down on her bed.