𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

I wake up the next morning, yawning as I sit up. I check my phone for the time.

4:00 pm

Alright, I still have an hour to get ready! I should still hurry though.

I bolt out of my bed, changing into a short black right dress with a slit in the side.

I  brush my hair out. I put it in a high ponytail with the front two strands out and put on a silver necklace.

I put on a pair of black high heels to match with my dress.

I put on some mascara and lip balm and head downstairs. "Hey honey!" My mom calls out. ——————————————————————————
"Hey mom, I'm heading to the mall with Sarah and I'll just go straight to tannyhill after." I tell her, putting on my shoes.

It just makes more sense to head to the party after the mall.

"Alright, be safe." She says, crossing her arms. "I will." I tell her, giving her a hug. "I'll see you later!" I rush out the door and get in.

I arrive at tannyhill and text Sarah to let her know I'm here.

MESSAGES:

Hey, I'm outside!

Sarah: On my way!
——————————————————————————
I put my phone in the phone holder and wait for her to get in. I see her leave tannyhill and I wave at her.

She gets in the front seat and buckles her seat belt.

"Okay, let's go!" She says, squealing with excitement.
We listen to music while driving to the mall and after driving for a few minutes, we get there.

I park my car and lock it after Sarah and I get out. We go inside the mall and stop to figure out where we're going to go first.

I was thinking a desert shop to get chocolate for Rafe, but maybe she has different plans.

"Let's go to a perfume store, I'm going to get him some cologne." She says, clutching her purse. I nod and we take the escalator up to the second floor.

We arrive a men's fragrance store and look around. After a while, Sarah comes running to me. ——————————————————————————
"Hey mads! This smells good, right?" She asks, holding it up to my nose.

I grab the bottle and smell it. "I think that suits him." I tell her.

"Alright, I'm gonna go buy it and then we can go to the dessert store." She says, walking up to the cashier.

That cologne smells nice, I think Rafe will like it.

I wait outside the store for Sarah when I notice a Victoria's Secret.

I'm planning on buying something there for Rafe that's a little more.. "private"

Sarah leaves the store and we head to a chocolate shop. I get milk chocolate for Rafe. ——————————————————————————
Milk chocolate is Rafe's favourite, it's one of the things I payed attention too when we first started dating.

After we leave the store, i ask if she can come with me to the Victoria's Secret.

"Sure! I think we're good for time but after this we'll have to leave." She says, checking the time.

We head inside the Victoria's Secret and she waits for me while I go into the lingerie section. I browse through the aisle and see a black lingerie set that I like.