𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

I wake up the next morning, I yawn as I stretch my arms. I get out of bed and open the curtains, revealing the bright sun through the windows.

I actually slept well last night, I haven't slept well since Rafe's been in the hospital.

Kiara wakes up, "morning.." she whispers, getting out of bed. "morning.." I respond.

I change into my clothes while Kiara changes in the bathroom. She comes out of the bathroom and I go inside.

I brush my natural wavy hair out, applying some lip balm.

I leave the bathroom and put on a pair of socks."I think I'm going to visit Rafe." I tell her, fixing my shirt a little. ——————————————————————————
"I'll come too." She says, putting on her socks from yesterday night.

I pull my phone out to text the pogues and Sarah.

MESSAGES:

Hey guys, Kiara and I were thinking of visiting Rafe again today. We are about to leave, you guys wanna come?

JJ: I'm coming for sure.

Sarah: Of course, mads.

John B: You got it.

Great, we'll see you there.

"Alright, everyone's meeting us there." I tell Kiara. We head downstairs and put on our shoes. ——————————————————————————
"Hey girls, where you headed?" My mom asks, coming out of the kitchen.

"Hospital." I respond. "Alright, I'll have lunch ready for you guys when you get back." My mom tells us.

I'm not even hungry, I just don't have an appetite right now.

I nod, "Thank you, Ms Miller!" Kiara says, before walking out the front door. I unlock my car door and we both get in.

We arrive at the hospital and check in at reception. We see the pogues, "Hey guys." John B says, hugging the both of us.

I hug Sarah and JJ and Kiara does the same.

We wait for what seems like forever when finally a doctor addresses us. ——————————————————————————
"Hello everyone, you can see him now." He says, motioning us to come with him.

I get up when I notice the pogues staying behind, "Come on, guys." I say, turning around to look at them.

"We'll come soon, just go see him." John B says, assuring me. "Are you sure?" I ask them.

"Yeah, it's good if you're alone with him too." JJ adds, smiling at me softly.

I nod, following the doctor to the room. "If you need anything, just call a doctor or nurse." He says, before leaving the room. "Thank you." I say.

He closes door and I look at Rafe. I walk over to the side door of the bed and bring a chair.

I sit down and grab his hand. "Rafe, I miss you so much. Please wake up.." I tell him. ——————————————————————————
I kiss his hand, before putting it down and pulling a book out of my bag. An hour later, I hear a knock on the door.

JJ opens the door slowly, "hey mads, are you alright? We can wait as long as you like if you want to stay with him in private for a while."