𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

The sun shines through the curtains, I squint my eyes, sitting up slowly as I yawn.

I ruffle my messy hair, sighing. My best friend, Sarah Cameron is sleeping beside me.

I've been best friends with Sarah Cameron since the age of 1, we always went to the beach during the summer! We both live on figure eight, the wealthy side of the island.

I wake her up quietly, shaking her awake. "Sarah, wake up.." I say, tiredly.

She groans, before sitting up. She gets out of bed, and walks to the her dresser.

I get up, putting on my slippers, and walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

I undress and step in the shower, turning it on as the warm water begins pouring down my body.——————————————————————————
I wash my hair and my body, massaging the shampoo into my hair and then applying the conditioner to the ends of my hair.

I wash it out and get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. I leave the bathroom, and grab my change of clothes.

It's pretty hot out today, I'll choose a light outfit.

I change in the bathroom, putting on my white crop top and my light blue jean shorts.

I put on my gold necklace, and then blow dry my hair, brushing through my wavy dirty blonde hair.

I finish drying my hair and walk out of the bathroom.

I start packing my bag to go back to my house. I put on my socks and wait for Sarah, sitting on her bed. 

——————————————————————————

"Hey, Do you want to meet up to go to midsummers later?" She asks, smiling.

"Yeah, I'll come over at 3pm!" I respond, enthusiastically.

"Great! I can't wait to see John B!" She says, squealing from excitement. "Mhm.." i say laughing at her.

Midsummer's is the best night of the year, it's basically a party for all the people on figure eight. There's drinks and games and everyone dresses up.

She gives me the middle finger, making me laugh even more. We leave her room and walk downstairs.

I see Ward Cameron, Sarah's dad in the kitchen.

"Ooh! Pancakes!" Sarah says rushing over to the kitchen.——————————————————————————
I sit down at the counter. "Thanks, Mr Cameron!" I say, smiling at him.

"It's no problem, how did you sleep?" He asks, flipping the pancakes over.

"Great!". Ward places the pancakes on plates, pouring maple syrup and blueberries. "Bon Appetit!" He says jokingly.

Sarah's dad is very funny, he would always play with us when we were younger.

"Good morning son!" Ward says walking to the fridge, I turn around to see Rafe Cameron. The kook prince, and Sarah's older brother.

"Morning, sis." He says to Sarah, messing up her hair while walking past her.

"Morning!" She says back, fixing her hair.

——————————————————————————

I've been dating Rafe Cameron for a year now, and it's great. Our parents are friends so we've known each other our whole lives, Apart from the fact that I'm best friends with his younger sister.

|𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬| 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara