𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

I wake up, getting out of bed to shower. I wash my hair and body, rinsing it out. I turn the shower off and step out, drying myself off. 

I leave the bathroom and change into a pair of black shorts and a navy blue cropped t-shirt with a slit at the top.

I hear my phone vibrate twice, I walk over to my bed and pick up my phone.

MESSAGE FROM: RAFE

Rafe: Hey, baby. Do you want to come over to my house to watch a movie?

Of course! I'll be there in half an hour.

Rafe: Alright.

I put my phone on my desk and head back inside the washroom, I blow dry my hair until it's completely dry and then brush out my natural waves.——————————————————————————
I put on some lipgloss and grab my bag, I put my phone inside and walk downstairs. "Heading over to tannyhill?" My dad says, frying some bacon.

"Mhm, I'll be back later on." I say, tying my shoe laces. "Don't you want some breakfast first?" He asks, pointing to the bacon with a spatula.

I feel bad for leaving but I already made plans with Rafe.

"I'm not hungry, but thanks dad." I say, opening the front door. I head to my car and put the key in ignition.

Ten minutes later, I get to tannyhill. I park my car in front of the house and lock the doors while walking to the front door.

I knock and wait for someone to answer. "Coming!" I hear from the other side of the door, Sarah opens it. "Hi, Mads! What's up?" She asks, keeping her hand on the door.——————————————————————————
"Hey, Sar. I'm just here to watch a movie with Rafe." I explain, clutching my purse.

She sighs, irritated. "You used to come over to hang out with me." She says, letting me in.

I can't fight with that, but I can defend myself.

"I still do!" I say, defending myself.

"Sure." She answers, sarcastically. She grins, "He's upstairs." She shuts the door, "Thanks, I promise we can hang out soon." I guarantee.

She nods, I walk upstairs and down the hallway to Rafe's bedroom.

I open the door slowly, "Hey, babe." I say, as he turns his head.

"Hey, baby." He responds, as I shut his door. I give him a kiss, putting my purse on the floor. "You look beautiful." He says, complimenting me.——————————————————————————
"Thank you.." i say, smiling genuinely. "Let's watch a comedy movie." I suggest, sitting down on his bed.
We pick a movie and I lie close to him.

I feel like comedy is the only thing I want to watch h right now.

An hour and 23 minutes later, the credits roll in on the screen. I turn off the tv. "That was not a funny movie" He says, turning to me.

"Yes it was!" I argue, feeling offended by his words. "I have a reason for why that movie wasn't funny." He says.

I had a feeling he wouldn't find this movie funny.

"And what's that?" I ask. "I wasn't in it." He states, jokingly.

"You're such an idiot." I say, looking up at him. "A funny idiot." He replies. I smile, he presses a kiss on my lips. ——————————————————————————
I kiss him back, feeling his lips form into a smile. He caresses my thigh, leaning over me. I put my hands on his neck, moving them gently.