𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒

I wake up the next morning, getting out of bed quickly. I head to my bathroom and take a shower.

I slept surprisingly well last night.

I dry myself off and put on a pair of light blue Jean shorts. I throw on a cream off the shoulder sweater.
I straighten my hair, applying light makeup like I usually do.

I spray a vanilla scented perfume on my neck to tie my whole outfit together.

My favourite scent is vanilla, it's my signature scent. 

After having a quick breakfast with my mother, I put on my white sneakers and head out the door. I decide to drive to school to avoid being late.

I drive to Kildare county high school and park my car in the parking lot. I head inside and go to my locker to get ready for class. ——————————————————————————
I wave to my English teacher, giving her a polite "Good morning!". I put my bag in my locker and fill my water bottle for class.

I hear footsteps coming down the hall, turning my head to see Sarah. I look down, before shutting my locker.

"Hey Mads, can we talk?" She asks, undeniably feeling accountable. "Yeah, sure." I answer, providing the opportunity to speak.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I shouldn't have attacked Rafe like that, especially in front of you." She confesses, admitting her mistake.

I can't stay mad at her forever..

I respire deeply, staring into her eyes. "I forgive you, but please be patient with him." I intercede. ——————————————————————————
"I swear." She says, holding out her pinky. I wrap my pinky around hers, smiling. She gives me a tight hug, smiling from ear to ear.

I grunt softly, "Sar, your squeezing me to tightly." I say, patting her back.

She lets go of me, "Sorry." She laughs. I smile, pleased as to have finally reconciled with her.

Sarah seems happy, which makes me happy.

The hallway is filled with other people, and transferring from class to class.

"Here's Rafe." Sarah says, pointing behind me. I turn around, smiling at him. He grins, his hands tucked inside his pockets.

He walks over to me, putting his hand on my lower back and dipping me. He holds my leg up, kissing me on the lips passionately in front of everyone. ——————————————————————————
I kiss him back, he lifts me back up quickly. He walks away without saying anything.

I smile, flustered. "What was that about?" Sarah asks, smirkingly.

Why does this make him more attractive to me?

We head to class and I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around in my chair, "Hey, Rafe told me to give you this note." My classmate says, passing me a small paper.

"Oh, thanks!" I respond, giving them a friendly smile.

I open the piece of paper and read the note:

Why do you wear a bra if my hands can do the same exact thing?

I'm trying so hard to not blush right now. ——————————————————————————
I bit my lip, turning to look at Rafe. He grins, winking at me discreetly.