𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔

After a week, it's Sarah's birthday. I receive a text message.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM SARAH

Sarah: Hey guys, I've decided I want the party to be classy so dress up!

I have a dress I can wear tonight!

John B: You got it, babe.

Jj: I think I can find a suit in my mess of a closet.

Kiara: I have the PERFECT dress for this, I've been waiting for a special occasion to wear it!

John B: What a surprise, Kie found a reason to wear yet another dress.

Kiara: You're a dick.

John B: Thanks Kie.

Sarah: Hey! No fighting on my birthday.

I'll see you guys at 7.——————————————————————————
John B and Kie fighting is such a natural activity, it doesn't even bother me.

I set my phone down and take a quick shower to be clean for tonight.

I pick out a light blue satin dress and brush out my natural hair. I put on a black headband and pair it with mascara and some lipgloss and I check the time on my phone.

6:00 pm

I finish wrapping Sarah's gift, which is the Lululemon strawberry milkshake define jacket.

I choose a light pink wrapping paper with a bow and a light pink bag to bring it all together. I put 17 pink starbursts since that's the age she's turning.

In case you haven't noticed, Sarah's favourite colour is light pink.——————————————————————————
Before I know it, it's 6:30 pm, which means it's time to leave. I head downstairs and pair of black high heels and walk to the living room.

"I'm heading to Sarah's now." I tell my mom, clutching my purse.

"Be safe, honey." My mom says. "I will!" I promise, walking to the front door.

I rush to my car and drive to tannyhill, already seeing a bunch of people. I sigh, slamming my car door.

I don't see Rafe or Sarah or anyone else that I know for that matter so I head to the kitchen to get a beer.

I'm not completely sure that Jj isn't dead somewhere.

I feel someone's hand on my waist, "You look very sexy.." Rafe whispers in my ear, hugging me from behind. I turn my head, looking up at him.——————————————————————————
"Hi." I whisper, biting my lip. "Hey." He answers, smiling. I grab his chin, pressing a kiss on his lips.

I pull away from his lips, "You look very handsome in a suit." I tell him, fixing his tie.

"I love how you look in that dress, but I would love it even more if you weren't in it." He says, grinning.

"Let's go to the bathroom." He says, taking my hand. I run upstairs with him, going inside his bathroom and locking the door.

I like where this is going..

He picks me up, setting me on the counter. I giggle, kissing him right away. He kisses me back, with more intensity.

He starts kisses my neck, making me breathe heavily. "Rafe.." I moan, grabbing his shoulder's. He runs his hands up my dress, making me gasp.——————————————————————————
I feel him pull down my underwear, feeling them drop to my ankles. We hear a loud knock on the bathroom door, scaring the both of us.