𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

I wake up the next morning, sitting up slowly as I rub my eyes. I glance beside me, seeing rafe sleeping peacefully.

I smile as I get out of his bed quietly. I try not to wake him up, as I pick up my clothes from the floor. I put my shorts back on.

I'm about to put on my shirt when i hear a low voice behind me.

"Morning, baby.." Rafe says, tired. He ruffles his hand through his hair.

His voice is so cute.

I turn around, "Morning.." I say smiling. I put my shirt on, pulling it down.

I walk towards him, pressing my lips onto his effortlessly.——————————————————————————
"Leaving so soon, baby?" He says, laughingly. "Mhm.." I say. He gets up, grabbing his black t-shirt and pulling it over his messy hair.

"Kelce's party is this Friday so pick me up at my house?" I ask, grabbing my bag.

I hope the party will be interesting, there will at least be something to talk about.

"No, let me make you some breakfast." Rafe says, fixing my messy hair. "Okay." I smile, squeezing his arms.

We head downstairs and I sit down at the counter, resting my head in my hand.

"I promise I'll stop asking this but.. are you feeling okay?" He asks, for the third time.

He said that yesterday.——————————————————————————
I sigh, "I'm not okay, but I'm fine." I answer. "Alright, baby." He says. "I'm going to make French toast." Rafe finishes, I nod.

After a while, he finally finishes breakfast and grabs two plates for us. He pops two slices of French toast on my plate and passes me my plate.

"I think I should talk to him today." I say, "I think that's a good idea, baby." He says, taking a bite of his food.

"I'll text the group chat to come over to my place." I tell him.

All of a sudden, Sarah walks inside the kitchen. "Morning, losers!" She says, opening the fridge. "You're so sweet, Sar!" I say, sarcastically.

I know she's joking.. right? Yeah, she is..

"Are you going to Kelce's party tomorrow night?" She asks, grabbing a piece of French toast.——————————————————————————
"When have I ever missed one of Kelce's party?" I laugh, taking a bite of my toast. "Sure." She says.

"I'm sure you're going, Rafe." She continues, a mean tone in her voice. "What's that supposed to mean?" Rafe asks, dropping his fork on his plate.

"You would NEVER pass an opportunity to snort coke." She says, riling him up.

"I'm sure you're going to hang out with your little pogue boyfriend." He remarks, meanly.

That was a little uncalled for.

Sarah gets up, kicking Rafe in the dick. He winces, "Fuck!" he groans, hitting the counter. She giggles, "Don't be so dramatic." She says, giving him a look.

Rafe recovers from the pain and sits back down, eating his breakfast.

I continue eating my food, getting up to put my plate in the sink. "Hey, Mads?" Sarah says, taking a sip of orange juice.——————————————————————————
"What's up?" I ask, turning to face her. "Your shirt's on backwards." She says, pointing to my shirt.

I look down at my shirt and Rafe chokes on his food a little bit.

"Sounds like you two had fun last night." She jokes, looking at Rafe. He rolls his eyes at her, putting his plate in the sink and rinsing it off.