𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖

I turn around to face Rafe, smiling at him. I see him fast asleep in a relaxed state.

I swipe my thumb on his chin, kissing his cheek softly. I sit up and grab a book from the night table. I  read a few pages when I feel him moving.

He slowly opens his eyes, stretching his arms out. "Hi." I whisper to him, running my fingers through his silky hair.

I love how he looks when he wakes up.

He grins, sitting up. He puts his hand on my cheek, kissing me on the lips. I pull away, "What was that for?" I ask, laughing.

"Because I love you." He answers, shrugging. "I love you too, Rafey.." I reciprocate my feelings.

"What time is it?" He asks, scratching the back of his head. I check my phone quickly. ——————————————————————————
3:00 pm

"It's 3." I tell him, putting my phone back in my pocket. "My parents probably want me to come home." I say, looking up at him.

They haven't texted me at all so I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

"You can't stay a little longer, baby?" Rafe says, teasingly. He traps me in his arms, refusing to let me go.

"Rafe, let me go!" I laugh, trying to break free. "Never." He says, kissing my cheek.

"You're staying with me." He mumbles, digging his nose into my neck. "You're obsessed with me, aren't you?" I joke with him.

He pulls me on top of him, my knees on either side of him. "You're crazy, Rafe Cameron." I giggle, looking down at him. ——————————————————————————
I'm never going to leave this house.

"You know you love me." He replies, a smug look on his face.

"Yes, I do." I say, leaning down and kissing him on the lips.

He turns me over so that he's on top, continuing to kiss me. I pull him by his shirt, smiling. "Rafe, can I borrow-" Sarah says, opening the bedroom door.

Rafe pulls away from the kiss, Sarah smirks at us. "Never mind, continue." She says, closing the door.

Rafe chuckles, looking back down at me.

That could have been a lot worse.

I pull Rafe back down, kissing him passionately. We continue making out for a while and eventually run out of energy.——————————————————————————
"Let's watch a movie." I say, grabbing his laptop. He turns on the movie and I sit on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder.

He puts his arms around me to hold me in place. I kiss his cheek, feeling comforted by his embrace.

We finish watching the movie together and I get off his lap, "Baby.." he pouts, jokingly. "I really have to go." I tell him, putting my hand on his cheek.

"I'm going to go say bye to Sarah." I tell him, leaving the room. I knock on Sarah's door, "Sar, can I come in?" I ask.

I always say goodbye to Sarah before I leave, always.