𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

I open my eyes slowly, squeezing them shut quickly when the sun shines directly at them. I sit up and get out of bed.

Last night was really fun, especially after everyone left.

Rafe groans and turns around on his stomach. "Rafe.." I whisper, shaking him gently. He turns on his back, "What's up, baby.." he replies, groggily.

"We have to wake up. My parents didn't know you slept over so we have to get ready before heading downstairs for breakfast." I tell him.

"Yeah, alright." Rafe says, sitting up. "I'm gonna take a shower, care to join me?" I ask him, leaning against the bathroom door frame.

We didn't bother to put on our pajama's after.. well, after our little "activity". ——————————————————————————
Rafe looks at me, his eyes widen at the sight of me naked. "Isn't it a little.. early?" He asks, sitting on the edge on the bed.

"No, think of it as.. saving water." I respond, winking at him. "Oh.. I see." He says, chuckling under his breath.

I bite my lip, giggling as I turn around and walk into the bathroom as he follows me. I turn the warm water on as he shuts the door.

We don't have to pretend with each other.

I get inside the shower and close the door after Rafe gets in. I wrap my arms around him, as he puts his hands around my waist.

The warm water relaxes my muscles as it soaks our hair. I put my hands on his chest as he looks down at me, smiling. ——————————————————————————
We finish washing up and get out of the shower. I dry myself off with my towel and wrap it around my body.

Rafe tucks his towel around his waist, only showing his upper body. He ruffles his hair with small towel until it's damp.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, he puts his hands on my waist. I look down and see Rafe's hardness.

I did not expect.. well, that.

"Rafe." I say. "mm?" He asks, I point to his erection.
"Oh shit." He says, smirking. "Do I really turn you on that much?" I tease.

"Maybe a little." He says, smiling. I stand on my tippy toes, kissing him on the lips intensely. He pulls his me in, kissing me back. ——————————————————————————
His kiss makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world.

I pull away, leaving the bathroom. We get dressed quickly and head downstairs. "Hey sweetheart!" My dad calls out, waving at me from the living room.

I forgot to tell my parents about Rafe, this is going to be interesting.

"Oh, hello Rafe." My dad says, surprised. Rafe shakes his hand. "Your mother's making breakfast." My dad says.

Rafe and I walk to the kitchen and see my mom in front of the toaster, making some crepes. She turns her head, noticing me and Rafe.

She definitely looks surprised, they came home late last night so of course they didn't disturb me. ——————————————————————————
She grabs a hand towel and dries her hands off. "Hey honey!" She says, kissing my forehead.

"Hello Rafe, did you just arrive?" She asks, setting the cloth down on the counter.

He didn't arrive this morning, he arrived last night while you were out and I didn't tell you..

"Uh, no. He slept over last night after the party." I tell her. "Hm." She says, squinting her eyes suspiciously at the both of us.

She's going to find out eventually so there's no reason to lie.