𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

I wake up the next morning, turning over on my side. I pat the side of the bed, opening my eyes when I realize Rafe isn't there.

Where is Rafe..

"Morning, baby.." I hear above me, in a low voice. I sit up, looking up at Rafe. He's buckling up his belt and putting on his black t-shirt.

"Morning, babe.." i say, rubbing my eyes. "I was thinking we could go to the mall today." He suggests,  ruffling his messy dirty blonde hair.

"Yeah, sure." I answer, getting up from the bed. I head into the bathroom and take a quick shower, using my loofah to exfoliate my body.

It's nice of him to take me to the mall, I can't refuse that offer.

I finish my shower and quickly dry up, wrapping my towel around my body.——————————————————————————
I open the bathroom door a little bit. "Hey Rafe, can you pass me the clothes on the chair?" I ask, reaching my hand out.

"Sure, baby." He replies, grabbing the clothes I had picked out the night before. I grab the clothes and shut the door to get changed.

After a few minutes, I come out of the bathroom. I brush my hair out, straightening my hair line with a comb.

I walk up to Rafe, "Hi.." I say.

He looks very attractive right now but to be honest, when doesn't he?

I press a kiss on his lips before he can respond."Hey.." he mumbles against my lips, I pull away.

"Ready to go?" He asks, running his soft fingers through my hair.——————————————————————————
I nod, grabbing my purse. We head downstairs putting on our shoes. "Morning, sweetheart." My dad calls out, waving as he walks over.

I look at Rafe, remembering the situation that occurred yesterday. "Morning, dad!" I say, giving him a hug.

I know he didn't mean to walk in on me and Rafe, it was An accident.

He kisses my head, "Morning, Rafe." He says, shaking his hand. Rafe gives him a firm handshake, "Strong grip, Mr Cameron." He chuckles, letting go of his hand.

"Thanks." Rafe answers, accepting his compliment. "We're heading out to the mall but uh, we'll talk later." I tell him, putting in my shoes.

"Sure thing." My dad comments, sliding his thumbs in his pockets. We leave my house and I lock the door.——————————————————————————
We get in Rafe's car and drive to the mall, finding a parking space close to the entrance.

That's lucky.

We enter the mall, seeing the amount of people on all floors.

We walk to find a place to get a drink when I see a group of girls giggling, looking at Rafe.

They smile at him, waving. I give them a glare, making them gasp and turn around. "What's wrong, baby?" Rafe asks me, blocking my view.

"I don't like how those girls were looking at you." I tell him, watching as they walk away. "Jealous, hm?" He says, teasing me.

"You're not funny." I say, giving him a look. He grins, kissing my forehead. We get Starbucks and Rafe pays for the drinks.——————————————————————————
"Let's go to sephora, I need some face masks." I tell him, going on the escalator. He follows me and we walk to sephora, having to wait in a line for a couple of minutes.

I'm used to girls flirting with Rafe, I just don't like seeing it.

I buy the rare beauty highlighter and get a refill of my moisturizer.