𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

I wake up the next morning, checking the time on my phone. I turn to my side, looking at Rafe's relaxed state while sleeping.

I smile, cuddling next to him. He starts to move, putting his arm around me. I tilt my head up, "Good morning.." I whisper, twirling his messy hair with my finger.

He looks so cute when he's sleepy.

"Hey.." he mumbles, smiling tiredly. He presses a kiss on my lips, pulling away softly as I cuddle into his chest.

"I have no idea what you did to me, my legs are completely numb." I giggle, looking at him. He grins, "Do you want to take a bath with me?" He asks.

"I can't say no to that offer.." I mutter, he chuckles a bit. I press another kiss to his lips, pulling away as I sit up. ——————————————————————————
He gets out of my bed, going inside the bathroom. I shut the door behind us and turn the faucet on to let the water fill up the bathtub.

A bath is a very important part of aftercare.

After the tub fills up enough, we slowly put our foot inside and putting the other in. We sit down slowly as the water is still hot.

The water soothes our nerves from the soreness, returning our sense of touch once again. "I can actually feel my legs again." Rafe says, feeling satisfied.

I stifle my laugh, we wash our bodies with soap and rinse ourselves off. We slowly get out of the bathtub and grab our towels.

I'm also relieved to have feeling in my legs again.

After drying ourselves off throughly, we leave the bathroom to get dressed. I put on a white crewneck sweatshirt and black leggings. ——————————————————————————
Rafe puts on his dark blue jeans and a black belt. He throws on a grey t-shirt and we head inside the bathroom to do our hair.

I blow dry my hair and brush it out while Rafe dries his with a towel. "I will never understand how you use a towel to dry your hair." I comment, making him frown.

"That's how my hair stays fluffy, baby." He says, continuing to ruffle his hair. I roll my eyes, turning to the mirror. I style my hair, putting it into a high ponytail.

We watch a tv show, cuddling together.

My parents haven't woken up yet so we can spend time together for a little while longer.

After a little bit, we fall asleep again in each other's arms. Later on, Rafe wakes up slowly. ——————————————————————————
He looks down at me, fast asleep in his arms.

He checks the time, trying not to wake me up by accident. He waits until I wake up, lifting my head off his chest.

"I must've fall asleep again.." I mumble, rubbing my eyes. "I fell asleep too, but i let you sleep for a while." He says, smiling.

I smile back at him, thankfully. "Let's head downstairs and have some breakfast." I tell him, getting up from my bed.

He follows me out of my room and we head to the kitchen, "Oh hey, honey!" My mom calls out, waving to me.

I thought she wasn't awake yet..

"Hey mom, I thought you were still asleep." I say, sitting down at the counter with Rafe. ——————————————————————————
"I did my morning run earlier and had to work for a little bit." She explains, taking a sip of her cappuccino.

My mom does daily runs, which means she's up at 5 am pretty much everyday. I don't know how she does it.

"Good morning, Rafe!" She says, enthusiastically. "Hey, Ms Miller." He responds, being polite.