𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

I arrive to my house, parking quickly and unlocking my front door. I go to my room and start packing some clothes, making my way downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear a voice say. I turn around, seeing my dad. "I'm staying over at Sarah's, is that okay? I ask, awkwardly.

He sighs, "That's fine. I'll see you tomorrow, sweetheart." He says. "Thank you!" I say, giving him a hug.

Thank god.. I thought he wasn't going to let me go.

"Make good choices.." he says as I open the front door. "I will." I lock the front door and get in my car.

I drive to Sarah's. I arrive, parking my car, as I walk to the door.

I knock, running my hand through my hair. Sarah the door, letting me in.

"Hey! Let's go watch a movie in my room!" She says, already changed in her pajama's. ——————————————————————————
We walk up the stairs, heading to her room. "I'm gonna change into my pyjamas and then we can do face masks!" I say, walking to her bathroom.

I haven't had a sleepover with Sarah for a while.

I lock the bathroom door and undress, leaving me in my black bra, and underwear. I put on my pajama's and brush my hair out.

I leave the bathroom, searching through my bag to find the face masks. "How are you feeling?" She asks, holding my hand.

I'm feeling pretty much the same as I was before

I smile, "I'm feeling a little better but I don't know how to solve things with Jj." I say, squeezing her hand gently.

We put on our face masks and let it sit for 15 minutes. "What do you think I should do?" I ask her, massaging the face mask with my fingers.——————————————————————————
She sighs, "I don't know, the best thing you could do is take some time for yourself. You deserve it, you spend so much time thinking and worrying about others and then you forget that you're also a human being with feelings." She reminds.

It's true, I also need to take care of myself.

"You're right, it's about time I put myself first." I say, standing up for myself.

"Exactly!" She says, enthusiastically.

"Do you think Rafe is a good person?" I ask, chewing my finger nail. She inhales deeply, thinking about it.

"Yeah, I think he is. Don't get me wrong, he can be annoying as fuck but he's still my brother and he does have a heart." She explains.

"I know Rafe may seem like he's mean or condescending or whatever but he's actually kind and generous. He doesn't get the credit he deserves." I tell her, crossing my arms.——————————————————————————
"Yeah, Rafe isn't the nicest person ever but he cares about you." She says, telling me about her observations.

I know he does, he tells me all the time.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this because it's his privacy.. Rafe showed me a board with a collage of pictures with him and you on it. He told me he looks at it when he's upset." She says, showing me a picture on her phone.

"Wait, what?" I answer, appalled by this information.

"Yeah, it's actually cute. There's some pictures of you when you were younger and now. I tried to hold it and he freaked out and said: "Don't touch it." She says, laughing.

I smile, thinking about how sweet that he made that. "He probably jerks off to it." Sarah adds, gagging.

Did she have to ruin the moment?——————————————————————————
My face turns into an annoyed look. "You ruined it." I say, laughing. "I'm sorry!" She starts laughing uncontrollably.