𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

I wake up, Rafe cuddling his arms around me. I turn my head to look at him, He's fast asleep. I get out of bed and walk to my dresser.

I'm going to go on a run while Rafe's asleep.

I pull out a pair of black leggings from lulu lemon and a tight light grey t-shirt. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail.

I top it off with a white thick headband, i grab my phone and AirPods to listen to music while i run. I quietly open my bedroom door.

I head downstairs and tie my shoelaces. I put my AirPods in and lock my front door. I run down the street and into town, passing the park.

After an hour of running, I walk back to my house and unlock my front door. I take my shoes off, panting.

That was exhausting. ——————————————————————————
I head back upstairs, all sweaty from the sun. "Ugh.." I whisper to myself, wiping the sweat off my forehead and arms.

I walk back upstairs, opening my bedroom door. I see Rafe still sleeping and a smile forms on my face.

I turn the shower on as I get undressed, getting inside and letting the warm water wash over my body. I feel my muscles relax under the warm water.

Hot showers tend to relax me after a morning run.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and put on my hair towel.

I open the bathroom door and open my closet. I look for an outfit to wear today.

I pick out pair of white sweatpants and a black cropped t-shirt. I put on a pair of diamond earrings to match. ——————————————————————————
I head back to the bathroom and grab my skincare products. I do my morning skincare routine and massage my face gently with my facial roller.

Facial rollers are a necessity for my skincare routine!

I comb my wet hair out and apply hair oil to the roots. I blow dry my hair until it's full dry and brush it out throughly.

I put it in a high wavy ponytail, securing it with a claw clip.

I sit at my desk and open my MacBook, working on the book I've been writing. I write for an hour and then relax on my bed, waiting for Rafe to wake up.

"Hey baby.." I hear a groggy voice behind me. "Hi.." I say, giving Rafe a smile.

"Going somewhere?" Rafe asks, stretching as he gets out of bed. ——————————————————————————
"No, I just went for a run while you were sleeping." I respond, he kisses my forehead.

"You want breakfast? I'm starving.." I say, laughing a little. "Yeah sure." He replies, leaving my room.

I still feel bad, I know jj does too. I mean it's not forever... right...?

I walk downstairs with Rafe. He tries to lighten the mood, but to no avail.

I sit down at the counter, resting my chin on my hand.

"You feeling any better?" He asks, walking towards the counter. "Not really, I can't stop thinking about Jj..." He gives me a sympathetic look.

"Let's eat and maybe it'll help clear your mind." Rafe suggests, grabbing plates from the cupboard. "Toast or cereal?" He asks.

"Toast." I say, thanking him. "Alright." He responds. We sit in silence for a moment. ——————————————————————————He turns around and grabs two plate before the toast pops out. He spreads jam on the toast and slides the plate to me.