𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Rafe looks at Jj, glaring at him angrily.

It's not a good one.

"Tell him." Jj says, exchanging looks with Rafe.

"So.. Rafe's dad suggested that when I told you that me and Rafe made up and I told you he apologized, he said it may not be enough to hear from you. He might need to hear it from Rafe." I say, crossing my arms.

Rafe scoffs, shaking his head in disbelief.

"So that's exactly what's going to happen." I say, standing my ground.

Jj snickers under his breath, "It looks like you owe me an apology, Rafe." he says, looking at him.

"I don't owe you shit, pogue.." Rafe says, walking towards him. I put my arm out, stopping Rafe from getting too close. ——————————————————————————
"Rafe, relax." I say, looking at him.

He sighs, before looking up at Jj.

"I'm sorry for kicking your ass at midsummers, and for all the other times too. It won't happen again." He apologizes.

Jj looks at him, "it's cool."

I know he's doing the right thing, and I think he knows it too.

I turn to Jj, crossing my arms. "Jj, do you have anything you want to say to Rafe?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, before looking at Rafe.

"I'm sorry for calling you a psycho and for punching you in the jaw at midsummers, i promise it won't happen again." He says.

Rafe runs his hands through his hair, "It's fine." Rafe mutters.——————————————————————————
I should've done this a while ago.

I turn to look at the both of them. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" I say.

"You both have a lot in common, but you choose to constantly fight over bullshit." I say, truthfully.

"I want the both of you to get along, alright?" I say, looking at the both of them. Jj nods, turning to Rafe. He puts his hand out, "Friends?" He asks.

Rafe looks at me, smiling a little before turning back to Jj. He grabs his hand firmly, shaking it. "Yeah, friends." He says.

They both smile at each other. "Finally!" I say, relieved.

I'm so glad this is finally over..

"We gotta go meet the others at the chateau, let's go. Jj. You ride in my car. Rafe, follow us in your car." I say, Rafe and Jj nod. ——————————————————————————
I get in my car with Jj and drive to the chateau, Rafe drives behind us.

We arrive, as I get out of the car. The pogues are all there.

They notice us, running towards us. Kie gives me a hug, "I haven't seen you in forever, Mads!" She says, excitedly.

I really missed everyone, especially kie.

I smile at her, "Yeah, it's been a while.." I say. I hug the others and I hear Rafe car door open. He steps out, the pogues look at him.

"What the fuck is he doing here, Maddie?" John B asks, distressed.

"Chill, alright? He's not here for trouble." I say looking at him as he walks towards me. We all walk to the campfire. ——————————————————————————
"He is the trouble." Kiara says. "Don't say that, alright? He wants to have a conversation with everyone." I explain.