𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

I arrive back at my house and see my mom waiting for me in the kitchen. "Thank you so much, Ward." She says, smiling at Mr Cameron.

"It's not a problem. Again, I'm very sorry about Rafe I'll talk to him." He adds, I look down at my hands nervously.

We say goodbye and my mom shut's the front door. "Phone." She says, putting her hand out.

I roll my eyes and place my phone in her hand.

"Thank you, now you can go upstairs." She says, I take my shoes off and head to my room. I shut my door and throw myself on my bed.

This is so unfair, I hope she doesn't find out about the party though.

"Madison!" My mother yells from downstairs. I roll my eyes as I leave my room. I walk downstairs, I se she her in the living room.——————————————————————————
"What?" I ask her, crossing my arms. "Have a seat, we need to have a conversation." She says, pointing next to her.

I sigh and walk over to the couch.

"Yeah." I say, waiting for her to initiate the conversation.

"Lately, you've been very distant and quite frankly, a little disrespectful." She says, looking at me.

I guess she's right in a way.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll tell you the next time I stay over at tannyhill, and I'm sorry for sneaking out last night and getting wasted." I tell her.

Her eyes widen a little, putting her hands on her hips. "You got drunk?!" She yells, lividly.

Fuck! I completely forgot she didn't know that I got wasted!——————————————————————————
"Uhm.. Yeah.." I say, awkwardly. "You know you're not allowed to have alcohol, Madison." She says, firmly. "I know.. I know.." I reply, looking down at my fingers.

She looks at me with worry.

"I just.. need you to try a little harder, okay?" She says, holding my face with her hand.

I nod, looking back at her. She smiles, letting go of my face. "How are your friends?" She asks, curiously.

I need to prepare her for what I'm about to ask.

"Good, Sarah and John B are dating now." I tell her. "How wonderful!" She responds, delightfully. "Hey mom?" I ask.

"Yes, honey?" She answers, fixing my hair a little. "Can you unground me, I promise I won't do it again." I ask.——————————————————————————
Please say yes.. Please say yes..

She sighs, annoyed. "Fine, JUST this once." She says, rubbing her thumb on my cheek. "Thank you!" I say, excitedly.

I hug her and she hands my phone back to me. I head back up to my room, I text Kiara.

Hey Kie, Are you alright? We haven't talked since top's party..

Kie: Yeah, I'm fine. Thank god my parents never found out, I was puking all night.