𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

After a rough week, all I want to do is rest. I change into a comfy outfit and head downstairs to get a snack.

My mom calls my name from the living room, making me sigh.

I walk over to the living room, putting my hands on my hands on my hips.

"Yeah?" I ask. "Your aunt is going to Greece and she has that cottage a few hours away from here, she wanted me to ask you if you would like to spend a week there." My mom tells me.

"Could I invite my friends?" I ask, crossing my arms. "Yes, but you would have to stay there alone without supervision." My mom informs.

A week at a cottage with my friends and no parents?! It's the perfect place to go on vacation! ——————————————————————————
I nod, "Sure, I'll text the group and see if they can come." I say, amused.

MESSAGES:

Hey, I have some crazy news! My family has this massive cottage a few hours away from Kildare and they asked if I wanted to stay there for a week with some friends!

JJ: No fucking way! I'm totally in.

John B: That's wild, but I'm all for it.

Kiara: I'd kill to go, I'll ask my parents if I can go.

Sarah: Yeah, I can totally make it.

Rafe: It seems like something we could all use right now. I'll ask my dad, baby.

Rafe: We'll use my car, it's big enough for all of us.

John B: Rafe, can I drive?

Rafe: Yeah, we'll all meet at the chateau at 8 am and leave from there.

Perfect! We're leaving tomorrow, so start packing everything you need for a week!
————————————————————————
"I'm gonna head to the mall to get some supplies." I tell my mom, grabbing purse and car keys.

"Alright, be back soon. It's going to be dark out soon." She says, opening her book.

I head outside to my car and drive to the mall, I park my car in the parking lot.

At this time of day, the mall isn't usually busy so the parking lot has space which is really lucky. If you go to the mall during the day, you're screwed.

I head inside and go inside a traveling store, going to the supplies section. I grab a neck pillow, wipes, and a blanket.

I pay for the items and go to the drug store.

There's one last thing I need. ——————————————————————————
I go inside the store and go into the "Safety" section.
I grab a pack of condoms and check to make sure no one saw me.

I mean me and Rafe will be sharing a room, I have to be safe. Thankfully, no one else saw me buy them. Well, except for the cashier..

I rush out of the mall and drive home. I park my car and enter my house through the garage door.

"Hi, sweetheart." My dad says, pouring his coffee.

"Hey dad!" I answer, walking over to give him a hug.
"What's in the bags?" He asks, pointing to the plastic bags I'm holding. "Just some supplies for the road trip." I say.