𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

I wake up to my alarm, I hit the snooze button. I groan, putting my pillow over my face. I manage to drag myself out of bed and get dressed.

I put on a pair of black flared leggings, a white

I really don't want to go to school, but it's not like I have a choice anyways.

MESSAGES:

Hey sar, wanna walk to school together?

Sarah: Sure, I'll be ready in 30!

Sounds good!

I go to my bathroom and brush out my hair, putting it in a high ponytail. ——————————————————————————
I pull the two front strands out. I apply light mascara and lip gloss.

I open my jewelry drawer, pulling out a pair of small thick gold hoops and a white pearl necklace.

I grab my light brown ugg boots from my shoe rack, sliding them on with ease. I head downstairs for breakfast.

I grab some bread and pop it into the toaster, I get a clear glass and fill it with coffee. I add milk, sugar, and ice and stir it all together.

I grab some blueberries from the fridge and rinse them out well.

I pour a fair amount into a small bowl and slide it onto the counter. ——————————————————————————
I grab the toast from the toaster and spread some butter over it using a knife.

I sit down at the kitchen counter, eating my breakfast while scrolling through instagram.

My mom walks into the kitchen, opening the fridge to decide what to eat. "Morning, honey!" She says, enthusiastically.

My mom is definitely a morning person, i didn't get that from her.

"Morning!" I say, chewing a blueberry. "Need me to drive you to school?" She asks, pouring a cup of coffee.

She knows I'm not the type of person who wants their mother driving them to school, like every other teenager. ——————————————————————————
I get up from my chair, putting my plate in the sink. "Ha ha." I comment, sarcastically.

She takes a sip of her coffee, giving me a playful smile.

"I'm heading back to work, have a good day honey." She says, kissing my head. "Mhm." I mutter, grabbing my white hershel's backpack.

I grab my water bottle and notebook, zipping up my bag and throwing it over my back. I grab my keys for the table by the door, unlocking my front door.

I step out and lock my door. I walk to tannyhill, where I'm supposed to meet Sarah.

I have to walk past tannyhill to get to school, so it's convenient. ——————————————————————————
I get to her house and wait outside for her. I see the front door open and Sarah steps out, shutting it. I wave as she walks down the front steps.

We walk to school and we go to our lockers before first period. "What classes you do we have?" I ask, putting in the combination for my lock.

"Science, english, math, PE, history, home room." She reads, looking at our schedule.

"Where's Rafe? I noticed he didn't come out with you." I mention, closing my locker.

"I don't care, he's probably just late." Sarah shrugs, a neutral look on her face.

Weird, he isn't usually late.

I feel someone's arm wrap around my waist, swinging me around. ——————————————————————————
I laugh, as Rafe puts me down. "Hey, baby." He says, grinning.