𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

I arrive at tannyhill. I park my car and lock it. I rush to her front door, knocking.

I hear the door open, Sarah standing on the other side of it. "Hey girl!" She says, pulling me in a hug.

"We have to get ready!" I walk inside and take my shoes off, rushing with Sarah to her room.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." She says to me, grabbing her clothes.

I nod, and undress, I put on my tight white dress, and then putting on my white heels.

Im so excited! I've been waiting for midsummers for so long!

Sarah comes out of the bathroom, wearing her royal blue satin dress, "How do I look?" She asks, twirling.

"Sar, you look gorgeous! John B will definitely ask you to dance!" I convey.——————————————————————————
I go in the bathroom, applying my mascara and putting on lipgloss. I brush my wavy dirty blonde hair, as I fluff it out.

I walk out of the bathroom, moving my hair out of the way while I put on my gold necklace, and my white pearl earrings.

Sarah puts on her heels and jewelry, "I'm ready, we're going to stop at a restaurant for dinner before we go to the club" She says excitedly.

We walk downstairs and grab our purses.

Where's Rafe? He's supposed to drive us there..

"We are gonna be late!" Sarah says, impatiently. "I'll go look for him, wait here." I respond, as I walk back upstairs. I knock on rafe's door lightly.

"Rafe, it's me. Can I come in?" I inquire, awaiting an answer. "Yeah, come in." He answers.——————————————————————————
I open the door. Rafe stands in front of his mirror, fixing his suit.

Holy shit, he looks hot..

"You ready to go?" I ask, straightening his tie. Rafe nods quietly. I hold his hand, starting to leave his room when I feel him pull me back.

"What are you.." he kisses me on the lips, roughly yet gently. I receive it before pulling away. "What was that for?" I laugh, blushing.

"Because you're gorgeous.." he answers, kissing my neck. I smile, feeling his warm breath on the side of my neck.

I begin to get distracted as he continues, realizing how late we are going to be snaps me out of my trance.

"Rafe.. Rafe.." I pant, he pulls away from my neck. ——————————————————————————
We can't be late to our dinner reservation.

I hear Sarah from downstairs, "LET'S GO, RAFE!" I look back at Rafe, smiling.

"We have to go or Sarah's going to freak." I say, rubbing his chin with my finger. "She already has." Rafe mutters, annoyed.

Rafe rolls his eyes, clearly mad. "Awh, don't be mad." I pout, hiding the fact that I'm making fun of him a little.

His facial expression doesn't change, making me a feel not so good. "For me?" I say, looking up at him with glassy eyes.

He looks back down at me, "The things I do for you.." he says, beginning to grin.

That means he going to do it.——————————————————————————
"Thank you." I smile, putting my hand on his cheek.