Epilogue

Jisung spent a long day at Chan's studio.

He had been working on a track for a long time, and had been a little frustrated to not finish it. Somehow the track was precious to him, and he wanted it to be more than perfect.

"How's 'Want so bad' going ?" Chan asked, smiling as he sat down next to him to peek at his laptop.

"Badly" He pouted

"You've been remaking it a thousand of times, idiot" Chan rolled his eyes "Stop trying so hard, it's so good already"

"Yeah, yeah" Jisung shrugged.

"I'll grab a coffee, want one ?" Chan offered.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll soon go back home, Ava and Min must be home now" He smiled softly.

"Alright" Chan smiled "Before you go, wait for me, I'd want to have a conversation with you"

"O-Okay" Jisung gulped.

That stressed him.

He didn't know what kind of conversation was going to be, and he got anxious.

What if he didn't like the job he was doing ?

Chan had been praising all of his songs, and he really thought he was only being friendly.

He was straightforward on corrections sometimes, but he never put aside a song he made, nor he said he didn't like it.

And that didn't seem like something Chan would do, which stressed him.

"It's soon the end of your internship, isn't it ?" Chan said as he sat down, smiling.

"Yeah..." Jisung responded, anticipating the worst.

"How did you like it ?" He asked

"Chan ... It was a dream" Jisung giggled "I had the luck to spend my entire days in a studio, playing music, singing, writing, listen to yours and Changbin's track ... It wasn't even working"

Chan smiled, cooing.

"I loved every second"

"You know, people usually get disappointed of the work, of the disappointment, of the harsh timetable ..." Chan explained.

"I get it, it can be hard sometimes" He nodded "But it's work, it's normal. It isn't like being at home and writing stuff, it's a sincere work, and has to be selled" Jisung responded.

Chan nodded, he liked what he was hearing.

"So, no disillusionment ?" Chan asked, tentatively

"None, absolutely no" Jisung responded quickly, sure of himself.

"Good then" He smiled

"Why ?"

"For January" He smiled, keeping the suspense "I have a contract for you"

"I- what ?" Jisung's eyes widened.

"Wanna join the team ?" Chan smiled brightly

"Y-You're joking" Jisung responded, in disbelief.

"Absolutely not, talked with the company, with the staff, with coworkers" He said, shrugging "We're all on the same page. You're passionate, talented, and effective. Everyone wants you to join"

Jisung opened his mouth, too much in shock to realize.

"Want the job or not ?" Chan nagged

"Channie..." Jisung responded, throwing himself at him to hug him tightly.