Chapter 58

"Is the baby finally sleeping ?" Minho said as he came out of the shower, his towel sitting around his hips.

"Yep, finally" Jisung sighed "She was a bit too much hyper, it was a struggle"

"She might be faking, then" Minho chuckled, sitting next to Jisung on the bed.

"She's not, I read her a story and she snored" Jisung giggled.

"Nice, then. Good job Dada" Minho smiled, pecking his cheek.

Jisung looked at him for a moment, always finding it too cute when Minho called him like that.

And it naturally reminded him of a few hours before, and the little paper written on Ava's present.

"Min ?" He called softly.

"Mmh ?" He hummed

"Can we talk about that 'Daddy Lino' paper ?" He asked, and watched how Minho avoided his glance right away.

He stood up, walking to his bag and taking his skincare products.

"What do you want to know ?" He asked, evasive.

"I mean ... it's a big step for you to call yourself Daddy, no ?" He asked, slightly amused by his sudden shyness.

Minho shrugged, applying some cream.

"Did it come from nowhere ?" Jisung continued asking.

"Perhaps" He shrugged again.

"Min, are you uncomfortable talking about this ?" He asked, more seriously this time.

Minho looked back at him, eyes softening. He sighed, and walked back to the bed, sitting right next to him, and pulling him closer.

"No, I'm just slightly weirded out. But I'm the one putting myself in this situation. Ask me whatever you want baby" Minho responded softly.

"Why did you write that ?" Jisung asked

"Do you hate it ?" He asked, unsure.

"No, love. It moved me a lot" Jisung reassured "I was just curious of your thought process"

"I don't really know, to be honest" He chuckled "It just felt right to write that on the card... So I did"

"Are you ... getting comfortable with the idea of being a father figure ?" Jisung asked tentatively.

"Not completely" Minho shrugged, thoughtful "But I guess I don't completely hate the idea"

"I like this, to be completely honest" Jisung giggled, wrapping an arm around his shoulder to have him closer.

"I knew you would" Minho responded, arm wrapping around his waist tightly "And if Ava could read, she whould be too" He chuckled.

"I'm sure she knew something" Jisung defended.

"I know parents tend to think their kids are the most amazing ones, but I'm pretty sure she didn't" Minho teased, smiling amusedly.

"Hey !" Jisung complained, attacking the older "My baby is the smartest"

"You're not objective, babe" Minho teased.

"I am !" Jisung defended, pushing him playfully.

"It's okay, baby, Ava can't be everything" He continued.

Jisung straddled his lap, only to seem threatening, but it didn't work as Minho started laughing loudly.

Their laughs lessening, Minho could only stare at his lover, his pretty face right above his. His hands unconsciously started caressing at his waist, always enamored with his soft skin.

"I should invest on tougher towels" Jisung joked "I can clearly feel your hard on, perv" 

"Who decided to sit on my lap again ?" Minho asked, smirking.

"No one" Jisung said, hushing him as he leaned in, kissing the boy's lips suddenly.

Minho responded to the kiss, hands moving down to cup his ass.

In minutes, the kiss took their breath away, too engrossed in each other.

Minho tentatively brought a hand to the boy's crotch, detaching from the kiss to observe his face.

"Go on" Jisung muttered

So Minho followed, hand sneaking inside his pants to caress his dick.

Jisung melted to the feeling right away, unconsciously bucking his hips, and liking the way Minho bit his lip at the sudden humping.

So he raised his hips slightly, only to discard Minho's towel away, having a direct access to the boy's hard on he decided to stroke too.

They looked intensely at each other, both of them stroking the other as soundless breaths filled the room unexpectedly.

"Min" Jisung called softly.

"Yes, love ?" He asked, sitting up to get closer.

"Can we ... try again ?" He pleaded, eyes shining in anticipation.

"W-Well" Minho stuttered, turned on "Maybe not all the way, mmh ?" He asked

"Maybe not" Jisung responded, still staring "But, I want to feel you" 

"Let's try, then" Minho responded.

He moved away from Jisung a moment to grab the bottle of lube, before pushing himself to the wall, sitting on the bed and tapping his lap to call him back.

Jisung put on a quick show as he discarded his clothes eagerly, before rushing to straddle the boy again, sitting on him and wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"Bit scared" Jisung muttered

"Kiss me and forget about your worries" Minho responded.

So Jisung did.

He kissed him, letting his thoughts get immediately shut down by the feeling.

He didn't even care when he felt Minho teasing at his rim, only slightly shuddering at the satisfaction he felt.

When Minho's finger got inside very carefully, he moaned in his mouth, making Minho smile in the kiss.

It was so pleasing he almost didn't feel the pain.

Wanting to reciprocate the pleasure, he continued stroking the boy, also pushing his hips closer to his, liking the way Minho breathed more loudly.

But he got proud of himself.

Minho had sucessfully pushed an entire finger, going back and forth. He even ended up pushing a second, and a third, even if it took some time for it.

At some point, Jisung was so aroused he started bucking his hips more, fucking himself on the boy's finger, who brought Minho to the edge right away.

Minho rarely came before Jisung, but it ended up happening, and Jisung had underestimated how hot that could be.

He followed not long after, biting at Minho's shoulder to contain his moans, while Minho did his best in his dazedly state to ride his high.

"Damn it, Jisung" He breathed out "The day you'll ride my dick like that, I'll be fucking damned" Minho whispered.

"Scared of lasting 9 seconds ?" Jisung teased, chuckling at his own joke.

Minho didn't wait before attacking him with tickles.