Chapter 66

Ava being still held at school, Jisung had the greatest opportunity of going drink a beer at a bar, accompanied by all of his friends.

It had been years he hadn't done that so smoothly, and they were laughing loudly, Jisung happily sitting right beside his lover.

"By the way Ji" Chan called "How's Ava going ?"

"She's being complicated lately" Minho chuckled, as he looked at Jisung.

The latter groaned, tired.

"Lately, she entered in her 'hearing' phase" Jisung complained

"What's that ?" Jeongin asked curiously.

"She's been hearing everything. She arrives from absolutely nowhere, and listens to the conversation, sometimes even repeating stuff" He whined.

"Which is a hassle when I curse" Minho chuckle "I end up scolded by my own boyfriend"

"Last time I babysat her, she said 'shit' and I just know it comes from you, Min" Chan chuckled along.

"It's horrible" Jisung whined "We started getting paranoid at the idea"

"I can't even fuck my boyfriend without wondering if the girlie's listening or not" Minho complained, before getting lightly hit by his lover.

"She grew up so quickly" Hyunjin cooed.

"She did" Felix nodded excitedly.

"I was wondering" Minho caught their attention "Do y'all have pictures of baby Ava and Young father Jisung ? I've never seen any" He asked, smiling softly.

"Oh ! I have tons of it !" Felix giggled, picking his phone.

"I have some too" Hyunjin searched as well.

Jisung pouted at Minho, finding it cute he wanted to see.

(all those pics come from Pinterest, i don't think credits are that important for that)

"Baby Ava at the restaurant" Felix giggled "She was so tiny"

"She is" Minho smiled at the cute picture "You already look enamored" He added, turning to Jisung.

"I was enamored since day one" Jisung chuckled