Chapter 64

"So, how's your life since you have an etablished and happy sex life" Felix teased, helping Jisung with his Saturday's chores.

"Maan, fucking after years of abstinence was something" He giggled "Ava's napping, but let's not talk too loudly, we never know"

"Alright" Felix chuckled "So, how was it ?!!!! I need the tea"

"Absolutely amazing" Jisung blushed slightly "It did hurt a bit, of course, but it was really slow and romantic, like a total movie scene"

"Damn, that's so cute" Felix cooed.

"Right" Jisung chuckled "But I shouldn't be too happy either"

"What do you mean ?" Felix asked curiously

"The next morning after we made love, we got too happy and too excited, we tried again and it hurt like hell so we stopped" Jisung pouted.

"Of course, you still have to be careful, Ji"

"I know" He sighed "But it's frustrating... At some point I'd like him to unravel me"

"You kinky shit" Felix chuckled

"Well, I forgot I was one" He shrugged innoncently.

"But it's okay. You have to remind yourself that it's not 'healed'. It's better, but it doesn't mean you don't have to listen to what your body says. As Megan Thee Stallion says, the pussy knows what she wants. Just translate that to your ass" Felix explained

"Right" Jisung laughed at that.

"What's so funny ?" Minho asked softly as he entered the living room.

"Damn, you spooked me" Felix said, a hand laying on his overbeating heart "Didn't hear you get in"

"He's a cat" Jisung chuckled "Nothing too funny, we were talking about the fact that I should listen to what my ass wants"

"Well, I totally agree" Minho said, amused, as he sat next to Jisung to help with the clothes "I listen to what your ass wants too"

"And that's why you're a good boyfriend" Felix commented.

"Says the one who insulted me a few months ago" Minho joked

"Because you were an ass" Felix shrugged "But anyway, back to Jisung's ass"

"Yeah, about that" Minho turned to gaze at his lover "Shouldn't you go back to a therapist ?"

"Uh ?" Jisung pouted 

"I mean, we've been doing pretty well, and you're relaxed now. But still, we never know if this can't go badly at some point. It's a mental issue, just like others issues, it's not because it's well now that it doesn't mean it doesn't need treatments." Minho said softly

"Right !" Felix agreed "Imagine if something happened, if you two don't have sex for some time, it might come again. It's better to heal that to the core of it"

"That's true" Jisung pouted more "But ... I'm so busy I don't even know if I'll have time for that..."

"You can find time, I'm pretty sure. Even if it's not with much regularity, at least twice a month or something" Felix encouraged.

"Yeah" Minho nodded "And I can always help you around. If there's any issue with Ava, I can take care of it. I can babysit her when you're there"

"It's not even babysitting at this point" Felix teased.

"Well, no. You're right" Minho smiled at him.

"Yeah ... I'll think about it" Jisung nodded.

"Admit you're still scared it'll make you acknowledged other problems and go worse" Felix said, as if he was reading him like an open book

"You know me a bit too well" Jisung chuckled dryly.

"It's okay, there's nothing we can't take care of" Minho shrugged "What if you do ? You'll have new founded struggles with sex ? It's okay"

"It's not" Jisung pouted.

"It is" He insisted "If we have to go back to stage one of preliminary sex for 5 more months, I don't mind it" He shrugged.

Jisung could only stare at his lover, too engrossed in the sweetness of his personality.

"Minho, you're a man to marry" Felix commented.

"Right" Jisung mumbled, still staring.

Minho chuckled, leaning in to peck the boy's lips quickly.

"Talking about sex-" Minho started, but got interrupted.

The sound of the little girl waddling closer made them shut the conversation.

She arrived in the living room with a wide smile, greeting her father, her Linos and Felix.

"Did my baby sleep well ?" Jisung asked, holding her hand.

"Yep !" She responded excitedly "Play ?" She asked.

"Can you give me some minutes ?" Jisung asked softly "I'd like to finish with the clothes"

She pouted, wanting to play now.

Felix chuckled at her cuteness.

"I wanna play" She repeated, pouty.

"Let's go, you baby" Minho amusedly said as he stood up.

"Yayy !" She smiled widely, turning to Minho.

"Come on" He said as he crouched down, carrying the girl with a groan "Damn, you got heavy. You grow up too quickly"

The two left for the girl's room, while Jisung could only watch them leave with a warm heart.

"This is awfully cute" Felix commented.

"I love them so much" Jisung responded, eyes almost getting teary.