Chapter 65

Minho woke up with the sweet sound of music ringing through his ears.

It was weird how it didn't look like his morning alarm at all, it was a soft song, with soft humming. The guitar chords started resonating in his sleepy mind, until he softly woke up.

He wondered if it wasn't a dream for a second. If the sight was simply heaven.

But it wasn't, Jisung was softly playing on his guitar to wake him up, and he smiled to himself, nuzzling back to the pillow with a smile on his lips.

"Nah, wake up lazy ass" Jisung giggled, letting his guitar to the side as he pushed him.

"No, do that again" Minho complained, embracing his pillow to not leave.

"Nope" Jisung chuckled "It's time to wake up"

Minho groaned, still playful, as he sat up to gaze at his lover, as much as he could with his still sleepy eyes.

"What made you do that absolutely cute thing ?" Minho asked, smiling softly.

"I woke up early and couldn't fall asleep. It was still early to wake you up for work, so I just wanted to play the guitar a bit. And I wondered if you'd wake up or not" Jisung giggled.

"How long have you been playing ?" He asked curiously

"30 minutes, you were sleeping soundly" He chuckled "You started stirring when I hummed along, and it was time for you to wake up"

"Mmh" Minho hummed softly, approaching to peck the boy's lips "I liked it a lot"

"Let's get ready to work ?" Jisung smiled.

"Yep" He stirred, groaning loudly "I still have to pass by my house and the feed my babies" 

"Go, then"

Jisung's day started smoothly, and he was pretty happy of it.

Even at work, it wasn't so bad.

Until his boss asked him to do more hours.

That ruined it. He groaned loudly on his office, picking his phone.

baby

can you pick ava up tonight?

i'm sorry

boss gave me more hours

what a son of a bitch

ofc i will

no problem love

thanks <3