Chapter 63

They held hands as they walked back from their date, Jisung clinging to Minho like a koala.

They had been silent, too engrossed in their overbeating heart to notice anything else.

Minho felt guilty, actually. But seeing Jisung so happy during their date, and so clingy, it made him hopeful he hadn't hurt him too badly.

Arriving in front of Jisung's house, they stopped a moment, mostly because Minho pulled him.

"I apologize again, love" Minho stated, pecking his cheek softly.

"It's okay" Jisung reassured, staring lovingly.

"I wanna stay with you so badly" He muttered, getting slightly lost in his gaze.

"Please"

As they thanked the babysitter, Minho couldn't help to grin at the sight of Ava, who was delighted to see Minho again.

She ran to him to give him a big hug, and he crouched down, accepting the hug and the cuteness of the child.

"Miss Lino" She mumbled, happily.

"I missed Ava too" Minho responded, caressing her hair "Was Ava a good big girl those last days ?"

"Yes !" She smiled widely.

"Is it true Dada ?" Minho asked chuckling, looking at his lover.

"She was perfect" Jisung smiled at the heart warming scene.

"Then if Dada says it, it must be true" Minho played, tickling the girl so slightly, as she started giggling loudly.

"It's late, my baby" Jisung said as he approached the girl.

She nodded, asking to be carried.

"I'll bring her to bed and come back to you" Jisung said, carrying the little girl.

"Good night !" Ava said to Minho, smiley.

"Good night my girl" Minho responded, approaching to give a kiss on her forehead.

Jisung, who puckered his lips, was content when Minho gave him a peck too.

Waiting for Jisung, he decided he would at least be useful. So he entered the kitchen and tidied up, that way they could go to sleep right away after Ava.

As soon as they got ready for bed, Minho hurried to grab Jisung's waist and bring him closer.

He had completely forgot how he dared to spend a few days without seeing the younger. The way he could feel his heart burn for the amount of love he had for him was agonizing.

Jisung giggled at the feeling, his own arms wrapping around the boy right away.

"You're" Minho started, pecking his cheek "So" He pecked his nose "God damn" He pecked his forehead "Perfect" He pecked his lips.

"And you're so clingy" Jisung chuckled, his grip tightening "What's the matter ?"

"I just love you" Minho shrugged, pecking at his neck.

"I like this way of showing me, then" Jisung responded, bringing one of his leg over his hips to get closer.

Minho didn't responded, he only raised his head from his neck to give a soft kiss on his lips. And another one. And again.

And Jisung responded to each one of them, happily, hands caressing at his hair everytime he did, and pushing him closer so the kiss could be longer.

They kissed, longly and lovingly.