Chapter 36

"Baby" Jisung called, as he dried Ava's hair "I have a surprise for you"

"Surprise ?" She asked, smiling brightly.

"Mmh" He chuckled "We're making ourselves pretty today"

"Lino ?" She asked

"Yes- I mean No- But yes" Jisung stuttered, annoyed he got discovered like that.

She tilted her head to the side, confused

"Lino is doing a show today" Jisung said

"Ooh ?" She said curiously

"We're going to see him dance !" He said, empathizing his excitment to play around with the girl.

"YAYYY" She exlaimed

Jisung cooed at the sight.

hi jisung

um

the performance starts soon

and 

well

i just wanted to know if you're still coming or not ?

not that you have to

but yeah

ig i would love to see you there

minho

yes ?

do you have a view on the seats ?

yeah, i can

then check

Minho hurried to check the seats, and smiled widely as he could see Ava, waving at nothing on Jisung's lap, while Changbin and Chan sat beside them, cooing at Ava's cuteness. He chuckled at the sight.

He felt less anxious as he saw them, so he went back to the backstages. He could perform well today, then.

As the lights went down and some blue lights started lightening the stage, Ava gasped.

Jisung got genuinely curious as they saw the dancers enter the stage, and the performance started.

Ava was in awe during the entire time.

Her eyes were brightly fixated on the stage, searching for her loved ones.

"Lissie !" She exlaimed at some point, and Jisung giggled at that.

"Yes Lissie" Jisung confirmed, before pointing at the left side of the stage "And who's that, with the blue shirt ?" He asked

"Lino !" She exlaimed, happily.

The girl had a blast, fascinated by the entire show.

Meanwhile, Jisung was a bit deconcentrated.

Not by the girl on his lap, who was a bit too excited, but by the model on stage.

He had heard about Minho being a dancer, and a good one for that matter, but he had never imagined he was that amazing. His eyes were constantly fixated on him, on the way he moved so perfectly, on the way his entire demeanor screamed talent.

When the show ended, most of the public stood up to applaude loudly, and Chan took the occasion to carry the little girl on his shoulders so she could scream loudly and wave at the performers.