Chapter 53

Ava's little vacations came to an end, just like Jisung's. He had to eventually travel back to his parent's house to take her back.

So he got ready.

He woke up with Minho in his bed, struggling to stand up and leave Minho's warm embrace, until he actually did to take his shower.

Coming back in the room, Minho had finally woke up.

"You took a shower without me ?" Minho pouted.

"Sorry, you were too cute sleeping" Jisung chuckled "And I should leave soon"

"Right" Minho smiled, standing up and approaching to kiss Jisung's lips, as well as let his hands wander on his bare back "Need help doing you skin care ?" He smiled slyly.

"If you want to" Jisung chuckled "But I'll cream my ass by myself, thanks"

"Boring" Minho rolled his eyes.

He did his skin care dilligently, laughing when Jisung applied his treatment cream right in front of him, the two of them chuckling at how comfortable they got with each other.

Minho let the younger dress up as he made him a nice breakfast, making sure he was well fed.

"How long is the car ride ?" Minho asked curiously.

"3 or 4 hours, depends if I stop or not" Jisung explained.

"Damn, so that's actually almost 8 hours, that's a lot" Minho commented "8 hours I'll have no news of my boy" He pouted.

"Come with me" Jisung said playfully, chuckling.

"Okay" Minho smiled, discarding the dishes.

"Wait" Jisung blinked "Really ?"

"Yeah, why not ?" He smiled softly.

"Well... we're taking Ava ... and there'll be my parents" Jisung explained

"Nice" He smiled, continuing tidying up the kitchen.

Jisung felt the butterflies.

The car ride went better than both had expected.

Minho started with the driving, as they put the radio on and ended up forgetting about it as they got too engrossed in their conversation.

He liked that kind of moments, candid moments were they shared very naturally the most simple facts and convertions.

"It's international women's right day today" Minho remarked.

"Oh right" Jisung nodded "Is there protests, then ?"

"In seoul ?" Minho chuckled "I don't think so, feminism here is a bit too badly seen"

"That's such a shame" He shook his head "I hate masculinism ... Of course we still have to be aware of women's situation and inequalities. Equality of rights doesn't mean equality of situations or opportunities"

"I do too" Minho chuckled "I remember when I was in College, I used to go to this kind of protests, screaming slogans to give women the rights they deserve, and usually it would end up with us running from the police"

"Protests all around the world seem to be nice too" Jisung commented "French people are so used to it"

"The French protest for anything" Minho commented with a chuckle.

"As they should" 

They ended up switching, with Jisung driving this time, and Minho started getting a bit fidgetty.