Chapter 47

Jisung woke up in an extraordinary mood.

He smiled as he stood up, determined to take the best out of his day.

Still in his pajamas, he went to the kitchen to make a nice coffee, as well as a little breakfast, taking his time to do anything.

It felt good being able to be lazy, to take his time, he loved it.

Before showering, he searched for some of skincare products, before finding a few razors and wax. He smiled to himself.

Even with the suffering from the wax, he was happy he took some time to take care of himself. He hadn't been doing that kind of thing in actual years, and when he looked at himself in the mirror, he couldn't help but smile.

After a long hot shower, he creamed his entire body, as well as finished the skincare on his face.

He hadn't felt that neat and clean in years. He felt confident.

He spent a big part of his morning scribbling on his lyrics sheets, as well as installing his new mixing table, giggling like a kid every time he felt like everything was perfect.

At some point, he decided to pick his phone up.

Minho worked today, but he really wanted to see him.

baby

wyd today?

i'm teaching a choreo to a group today :)

at what time you think it'd be over?

it'd be a bit long, but if i start soon, i might be free around 16'

i can't give you an exact time, sorry

its okayy

wanna do something tonight ?

ofc

can't wait

He feels super giddy.

He texted the older while laying on his bed, legs battling.

He felt like a sicklove teenager right out from a movie scene, stupid but happy.

He liked that feeling.

He remembered how Minho was to him. Minho picked him up thousands of time at his work, as well as picking Ava up. 

And since he met him, he still didn't really take some time to do the same.

He might as well do it now.

Arriving in front of the studio, he smiled to himself.

He had been there only once, to see Minho dance, and he hadn't take the time to take a good look at it.

He texted Felix, wanting to let him know he was picking up Minho, and ended up getting welcomed by the boy with a warm hug.

Felix insisted on him entering the studio, even if Jisung was slightly scared of disturbing, but still got in.

He followed as his friend showed him around, until they arrived in a corridor.

"Minho is in this one" He pointed at a room.