Chapter 23

"So, how's it been going ?" Felix asked, smiling teasingly at the boy.

"Well... complicated" Jisung sighed, picking the bag of clothes.

"That much ?" Felix pouted

"I mean, yeah" He shrugged "He's patient enough, so it's not really a problem. He's respectful enough to not try too hard or go to fast. But last time we tried it hurt a lot, damn"

"And still no pleasure ?" Felix asked curiously

"There is some pleasure, yes" Jisung nodded "But it's frustrating how I can't even go too far without it hurting like hell"

"At least it's going somewhere" Felix insisted.

"Yeah... That's pretty much what Minho said" Jisung chuckled.

"And ... do you know what he thinks about that ?" Felix asked

"If I'm being fully honest ... I feel like I'm being a bit selfish ..." He chuckled dryly "He's been helping me and all, and I realized that I didn't even touch him those last times we tried"

"Oh ? Why is that ?" Felix asked

"I don't know" He shrugged "I guess I was too concentrated on my own body"

"Isn't that the reason why you stress so much ?" Felix asked.

"Again, that's what Minho said" Jisung chuckled.

"Maybe if you try to touch him as well, and concentrate on his pleasure too, you might be less concentrate on your own stress, no ?" Felix asked "I'm not telling that you should touche him, Huh? If you don't want to, don't"

"No, no, I get it" Jisung reassured "But I do think that's true...." He sighed "I also was wondering..."

"Mmh ?"

"You know if he's seeing other people too ?" Jisung asked unsure, trying to not seem to obvious about it "You know ... all the times he thought he'll fuck me and ended up not even being touched ... that must be frustrating"

"Mmh" Felix hummed, understanding why Jisung was asking that "Knowing Minho, he probably is seeing other people" He confirmed

"Mmh" Jisung hummed, not knowing what to answer to that.

"I don't think it's linked to the fact he can't fuck you, though. He's just like that" Felix explained, shrugging.

"Right, I mean ... It must be frustrating for him to do those things with me" He chuckled, trying to not sound too disappointed.

"He still agreed to try with you, though" Felix said, nudging him "And he's been patient"

"Right"

They got interrupted as Ava waddled to the living room with a bright smile, her cat plushie right under his arm as she joined the two, craving for a bit of attention.

Jisung smiled, knowing it was time to cut that conversation short.

But in the end, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

If Minho was seeing other people, that meant that Jisung wasn't providing him any satisfaction, right ?

Jisung slapped himself for thinking like that.

It was stupid, Minho was a free man who wanted to get into his pants, and Jisung should remind himself that more often.

But... still.

It wouldn't hurt calling for Minho, right ?

It wouldn't hurt try again to feel some things, and this time concentrate enough on the boy. Maybe it could be the key to stop thinking so damn hard, right ?