Chapter 71

Jisung littered kisses on Minho's stomach, a hand raising the boy's shirt more and more so he could mouth at his skin easier.

Minho smiled to himself as he passed a hand through his hair, loving the little attention his lover was giving him.

Jisung lowered down, as well as his kisses, before mouthing at his crotch. He gazed up at Minho's face as he did, loving his little squinted eyes, he could look during hours at his cat eyes.

Tugging at his underwear, Jisung brought it down, before leaning and licking a stripe at the hardening dick, noticing his slight trembling of pleasure.

He palmed it, looking at him with a satisfied smile, before stopping to take his own clothes off, under Minho's burning gaze.

Minho sat up, grabbing him by the nape to bring him closer and mouth at his neck, the skin almost burning under his tongue.

Jisung let out a satisfied hum as Minho started pumping his dick, and he got closer, straddling him to wrap his arms around him, while he extended his arm to grab the lube.

"Eager boy" Minho muttered, amused when Jisung gave him the bottle.

"Yes" Jisung giggled "Now do me"

"Mmh, I'll do you" Minho responded, rubbing his fingers to getter to warm the lube.

Feeling a finger enter him so cautiously, Jisung bit harshly at his lip, eyes closing as he tried his best to not let out the loudest moan.

It felt good, so good it was surprising.

Even if his condition had been going better, he still sometimes felt some kind of pain when getting heated with Minho, and thanks to the older's carefulness, they never went overboard and pained Jisung more.

But now, he could only feel perfectly good, hips circling to ride the boy's fingers in pure appreciation.

At some points, 3 fingers in and an energetic Minho who accelerated more and more, he could feel his prostate getting abused, and his mind was slightly flying away.

He moved out of Minho's lap, also making the boy's fingers leave his ass, as he shuffled back. Minho looked at him curiously, at first scared Jisung had been hurt, until he saw the smirk on his face.

Jisung put himself in all fours, facing him while his ass propped up at the end of the bed. He looked slyly at Minho

"Go hard on me" He asked

"Oh" Minho raised an eyebrow, grabbing a condom "Really ?" He smirked more

"Yes" He bit his lip "Please"

"I can do that" Minho said as he stood up, walking behind Jisung "Remember your safe word, love ?" He asked, hand grabbing at his ass.

"Cake" Jisung said, jiggling his ass so slightly as he was impatient.

"Perfect then" Minho responded, leaning down to press a kiss on his back, before getting back up.

He aligned himself, brushing his tip on the boy's rim only to tease him more, while Jisung pushed his ass back, too eager.

Minho smirked, before putting the palm his hand on his lower back, pushing himself in.

"Fuck" Jisung muttered in a moan, grabbing a pillow to put his face on it.

"Fuck" Minho repeated, eyes pressing close for a moment as he appreciated the feeling of being inside him.

He loved it, he loved how Jisung felt. He loved the way his brain would synchronize his heart and his dick when he fucked him.

He thrusted slowly at first, trying to make Jisung used to the movement, and he couldn't help but love the sight of his back arching so much.

Jisung was an absolute perfection, watching him was Minho's favorite activity. Since day one, he had been completely hypnotized over his look, over his slutty waist, over how pretty he was. And having him like that, arching right in front of him as he took him, while trying to shut down his moans, it was the most gratifying thing.

He grabbed the boy's hips tightly, decided to give him what he wanted and thrust a bit more harshly.

Jisung shrieked a bit at that, before letting out a pretty loud moan, putting a hand over his mouth right away.

"Like that, love ?" Minho asked teasingly, pushing himself into the boy.

"Y-Yeah" Jisung responded, mind already hazy.

He raised a leg to put in on the bed, having more room and comfort to push his hips more roughly into the boy.

He started pounding in to him, biting at his lip to contain his groans.

He pulled Jisung closer by grabbing his legs, loving the little noise he made as he shuffled back, before moaning when Minho wrapped his hand around his dick.

"W-Want me to come already ?" Jisung teased, words stuck in his throat.

"Yep" Minho responded, amused "I won't last long fucking your ass like that, so I'd need you to come as well"

"At least it went longer than 9 seconds" Jisung taunted, before moaning when his joke fueled Minho on going harder.

Minho grabbed at his nape, holding him down and pushing him to the matress as he drilled into him, the sound of their skin clapping filling the room.

"Gosh-" Jisung let out, eyes almost rolling back  "I-"

He came in a loud moan, his body going limp as Minho didn't slow down, chasing his own high.

Minho carried the boy to their bathroom, giving kisses all over his face while Jisung giggled.

Inside the shower, Jisung wrapped his arms around his shoulders, kissing lightly on his lips.

"I hate arguing with you" Jisung muttered.

"I know, love" Minho smiled softly "I don't either. But it's alright, I think it's not a bad thing"

"Mmh"

"It shows we don't stay silent when facing things we don't like. We learn, and we make up" Minho responded, pecking his nose "And if it means I can fuck the shit out of you at the end of the day, I don't mind arguing everyday of the week"

"Idiot" Jisung nagged, hitting his arm.