Chapter 70

"Don't yell at her !" Jisung yelled at Minho, arms crossed.

"I didn't yell, first thing first" Minho defended, frowning "And do I have to remind you she literally threw her food to the ground ?!" He scoffed

"Kids do stupid things, it happens !" Jisung defended, rolling his eyes

"Doesn't mean you don't have to scold her !" Minho responded cockily "If you let it down, she'll continue and grow up disrespectful, this is education, Jisung."

"Don't you dare try and teach me what education is" Jisung frowned more, truly irritated

"Well, I'm trying to give her one !" Minho responded, clicking his tongue

"Doesn't mean you have to make her cry !" He nagged, still annoyed

"I didn't want that to happen, but scolding is necessary" Minho said in disbelief

"Scolding doesn't have to be so rude !"

"I'm trying to be responsible to her !"

"Who are you ? Her dad ?" Jisung responded, acting petty

"Yes, Jisung, somehow I fucking am" Minho shook his head, annoyed at him "Can't believe you're saying that when you were the one rooting for me to be a dad"

Minho sighed loudly, still frustrated to be under Jisung's death glare. 

He walked away, picking up his coat

"Give me a break"

And the door of the house slammed.

Chan widened his eyes as he looked at Minho, who just entered his house.

The latter threw himself on the boy's couch, groaning loudly.

"Damn, you look bad" Chan played around.

"I had a fight with Jisung" Minho stated

"Really ? Is it bad ?" Chan asked worriedly.

"No, not really" He sighed "He's been exhausted all week from work, and got mad at me for scolding Ava when she did something bad"

"You usually scold her, though" Chan said, trying to understand the situation.

"Yeah... I guess I got slightly more harsh than usual" He sighed more, wincing "Jisung wouldn't have minded usually, but she cried so he got defensive"

"Well ... kids cry when they get scolded ..." Chan defended 

"I know, that's what I said..." He shrugged "Jisung doesn't apparently"

"Damn" Chan pursued his lips "But yeah, nothing too bad, I hope"

"No it's okay" He breathed out "I'll apologize to the two of them as I get home, I just hope Jisung will apologize too"

"I just know he's already feeling guilty" Chan smile subtly, trying to raise up the mood.

"He might, yeah"

Chan saw how Minho still seemed affected, he nudged him playfully.

"Fighting is apart of a relationship, Min" He said softly

"I know that" Minho tried to smile "It just doesn't happen much with him, and it's not a good feeling"

"You two are super healthy, it's nothing you two can't handle" Chan reassured

"Yeah ..." He smiled a tiny bit more "I'll buy him a cheesecake on my way back"

"That's cute" He chuckled  "But yeah, no worries. Having a kid doesn't makes life easier for couples"