Chapter 14

Jisung opened the door, trying to not smile to much. Meanwhile, Minho was smiling shyly.

"Flowers ?" Jisung chuckled, genuinely thankful.

"I didn't know which one you actually preferred" Minho said, letting Jisung grab the flowers, and entering the house.

"I like those, I'm not picky" Jisung responded, smiling to himself.

"I'm sorry again, Jisungie" He repeated, guilt obvious in his face

"Well, let me put these beautiful flowers in a vase, and I'll call Ava here" Jisung responded, hurrying.

Coming back in the living room with the little girl, Minho couldn't help but smile sadly.

"She didn't understand what happened, in all honesty" Jisung explained, and softly pushed Ava so the girl was in front of Minho "But I think her father would really like you to apologize to her. She's the one that could have suffered from this" He said, smiling softly as he crouched down beside her.

Ava looked at her dad in confusion, before looking up at Minho, and smiling brightly.

Minho almost cooed.

He chuckled, and smiled apologetically, as he crouched down in front of her.

"Hi Ava" He said softly, cautiously brushing her hair back.

"Lino !" She smiled cutely, her hands wrapping around his fingers.

"Here" He said, giving her a wrapped gift.

Jisung raised an eyebrow, truthfully surprised.

She smiled brightly, too happy of receiving a present, as she giggled loudly. She picked it up politely, bowing a bit to thank him, before unwrapping it.

She screamed in happiness as she looked at her gift, hugging it tightly in her small embrace.

"A t-shirt" Jisung smiled widely, heart warm as he watched Ava being so delighted.

"We watched paw patrol together, and she liked this character" Minho chuckled "And she likes blue" He added, as Jisung eyes brightened a bit "I wasn't sure about the size, sorry"

Jisung looked at the shirt, trying to not show to much how moved that made him.

"Right, it's a bit big, but it's alright" Jisung smiled "She's growing quickly, it won't be a problem"

"Nice then" Minho smiled "Wanna put it on ?" He asked the girl.

She nodded furiously, raising her arms.

Minho got a bit confused, and shakily tried to put the shirt on the girl, struggling for a minute as he did. Meanwhile, Ava's giggle filled the room as her head got stucked in the collar, before actually wearing the shirt correctly. Jisung only stared in amazement.

She showed herself to her father, turning on herself as well, while Jisung applauded.

As the girl went back to her toys, too busy playing around, Minho still wore a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry, again" He repeated

"I told you, we're okay" Jisung smiled softly "You've been forgiven by Ava as well, apparently" he chuckled

"I'm stupid" Minho said

"Yes you are" Jisung chuckled

"Stupid!" Ava repeated from the other room, giggling.

The two boys laughed at that, before getting back to their conversation.

"Let me learn" Minho said, and Jisung frowned