The other party seemed to be very surprised by his quick reaction. Seeing what happened was exposed, he was about to escape from the window. The subordinates outside heard the noise and hurriedly opened the door together. "Sir! Are you okay?" The room was in a mess, and the windows were wide

open. , the gauze curtains were blown wildly by the sea breeze. Gerald stood in the pale moonlight and couldn't help panting. Blood dripped and gradually spread on the ground.

"Immediately...send another letter to Bardas Ducasse..." Feeling dizzy, Gerald struggled to speak, "Just say that the murderer wanted to silence me, and I was poisoned by the assassin..."

His eyes turned black. , suddenly lost consciousness.

·

Hot, so hot.

He seemed to be burning in the fire, roasting in the fire.

Countless noisy sounds blew past his ears, like wind or many other things.

"My brother, you lost!"

"According to convention, the winner decides the fate of the loser..."

"...Leave you alive and erase all traces of Gerald Scott in the world - this Isn't it a fair deal?"

"Tear his face to pieces! Tear that face that is always condescending and thinks he has control of everything!"

"Kill him? Of course not, how can it be so good? What happened? We are going to torture him and completely destroy him..."

No, no!

He roared loudly in the chaotic and disorderly dream, trying to fight against the fate of nothingness, but his strength at the moment was extremely small, and the huge wave of pain overwhelmed him, dragging him into the abyss made of sharp blades and torture instruments -

Black Feather The crow opened a thousand eyes and looked at him coldly in the surging magma of the abyss.

"You left him."

Who?

"The one I love, my heart, my life."

Who do you love?

"You almost killed him, for a cruel game. You tore him in half and threw him into the sea."

I...

"You abandoned your lilies and chose to plunge into blood, death and the formation of never-ending desires. The whirlpool, even if you have been scarred in it and lost everything you are proud of."

You are lying! It is impossible for me to lose everything. Even if I lose it, it will be temporary. No one can take the Molucca away from me!

The crow stopped talking. It cried hoarsely and spread its huge wings in the hot magma.

In the firelight, a thousand eyes were like a thousand sparkling mirrors. Half of them reflected Gerald Scott's disfigured appearance and scars all over his body, and the other half reflected a pair of clear blue eyes. s eyes.

Agape held a bouquet of delicate lilies in her arms and smiled tenderly at him in the abyss of corruption and betrayal.

"You are not afraid of me, my lord."

"Why should I be afraid of you? You are an amazing Thousand-Eyed Crow."

"No, this has nothing to do with my achievements. Any person would be disgusted and afraid of my appearance. "

I don't, and neither does Lily. Because judging whether a person is worth getting to know is not based on his appearance, but on what he does." He was stunned

, and heard the owner of the blue eyes continue to say. : "What's more, your eyes are very beautiful, so dark, like a night with stars. Lily also thinks they are beautiful, don't you, Lily?"

That smile... that smile is really the warmest and warmest he has ever seen in his life. A clean smile. It was not mixed with ulterior motives, no ulterior motives, no sarcasm, no disgust, it was simply revealed to him, a lame man with a hateful face and nothing.

His empty heart suddenly felt a sense of panic for no reason.

"Hey, it's okay." Another night of panic attack, Agape stood in the distance, looking at him with concern, "If you don't want it, I won't touch you. I just want to say, I can't sleep either So I prepared hot tea and blankets. Do you want to read a book with me? I use the white cat cup and you can use the blue bird cup. You can also add sugar to the tea. You can add as much sugar as you want. "

Don't be sad, and don't feel ashamed." Agape said, "I know this feeling. Just because you failed to survive those hardships, your heart will think that you are a weak and useless person, but this is completely It's nonsense, okay? No one can withstand the disasters we have suffered, and all we have to do is try to make ourselves as comfortable as possible. Are you feeling better? Do you want to wrap you in another blanket?"

"Time," Agape touched his face, his warm fingertips gently pressed against the raised scars, "time is the medicine that heals everything, but we should not become numb because of it, my friend, we also Don’t pay too much attention to hatred. Instead, you should cultivate your own hobbies, collect the beautiful fragments in life, and leave a place for yourself in your heart. Believe me, they are Noah’s Ark, allowing us to survive when the great flood comes. , and you can also have your own boat."

Gerald looked around in confusion, he was surrounded by layers of unknown memories, he had no way to escape, he had no choice but to retreat.

"Don't be afraid, I'm right here."

"What do you like? I like reading, cooking, and meditation. As for Lily, I really don't want to say that her favorite thing is pranks. I just hope she can get rid of this bad habit. However, She also likes the apple pie I made. What about you, what do you like?" "

Oh my God, I can't spoil her anymore! She is already a little devil now. I don't dare to think about what she will be like when she grows up."

"That's it, take a deep breath, take your time, yes, you did a good job..." "

...Don't be afraid, my dearest friend, I'm here."

There were too many voices, too many whispers, so much so that he He hurriedly denied it: "No... this is not my memory, this is all fake, forged!"

The Thousand-Eyed Crow stood on the opposite side of him and screamed angrily at him: "You lost him, you lost him. He is the last person in the world who is willing to love you! When you are penniless, ugly, and dying of illness, he is still willing to tolerate you and love you, idiot, you never know what you have lost!" "

I Do you care about his love?!" He roared, as if he had heard the funniest joke in the world, "Useless things are more easily available than garbage on the street, and this is what you call 'the last one in the world'?"

" Even if it's only a minute, a second," the black crow stared at him with tearful eyes, "I got such tenderness from his hands, I can never give up, I can never forget - I will never look back. Hurt him."

Gerald was speechless, as if he was trapped in a trap. By the end, he was shouting incoherently, out of breath, and almost didn't know what nonsense he was talking about. However, he understood one thing: he had to convince himself that he needed to overcome another memory, otherwise he would - he was

covered in High fever, gasping for breath in a daze.

——He didn’t know what would happen to him, he just felt an intuitive fear of the consequences.