57

Agape seemed to have just woken up from a huge dream.

The bubble bursts and the illusion disappears. The moment the baby fell to the ground and broke the amniotic fluid barrier, he was shocked to realize how cruel the real world is. So the baby cried loudly, and he also cried loudly.

Looking back, how terrible, pitiful, sad and ridiculous it all was! Nearly ten years have passed. From the moment he met Gerald in the White Tower, his life seemed to be trapped in an incomprehensible cycle. He thought he had escaped, cut off his miserable past, and took in the amnesiac Black Crow. He thought he could start a new life in a foreign country, but here he received the most terrible news.

The Crow is Gerald Scott, and Gerald Scott is the Crow... I slept and lived with the monster who almost destroyed me for two years. I smiled at him, comforted him, and encouraged him. He sat by the bedside during his nightmare, felt the same way as him, and confided to him the once dark secret... He slept downstairs from me, he held Lily in his arms, and stood by my hand every day!

The nauseous feeling of nausea was firmly entrenched in Agape's chest and stomach, making him dizzy. For a moment, he was so weak that he could only collapse in the arms of the housekeeper.

Now, he says he loves me, and he regrets it. The old Gerald Scott is now kneeling on the ground, praying to God not to poison my soul... Haha, hahaha!

Agape gritted his teeth, cried and laughed.

So humorous...all the stories are so humorous! Now that I think about it, he also imparted my knowledge of spices to me. The bargaining chips I used to retaliate against the Moluccas, and the capital I gained in Spain were all imposed on me by him. I was always worried that Lily's biological father would take her away one day in the future, but he was here! Even if he left, he didn't leave for long.

This is not love, this is not hate, it is not even about grudges, joys and sorrows. This huge, mixed emotion is like a ubiquitous spider web. It covers the sky, covers the earth, and constitutes the universe and all things. Agape has no choice but to feel suffocated by despair.

What else could I do? Where else could I escape?

Their fates were tightly intertwined, and Agape was forced into a corner. He was desperate and could only make one last fatal blow.

- He wants Gerald dead.

Over the past twenty years, Agape was trafficked by his biological parents. He worked as a flesh slave, encountered countless bad guys, and was brutally betrayed. However, he never killed anyone or touched anyone. Never have any thoughts of taking human life.

In the first twenty years of his life, he was cowardly, humble, and as timid as a mouse. He didn't know what truly belonged to him, let alone how to maintain a person's dignity and self. After the age of twenty, the world took on a new look, and he had someone who loved him, someone he loved.

And love, love often makes people grow backbone, understand anger, and understand the power of defense and protection.

For the sake of what he loved and everything he loved, Agape made up his mind to kill Gerald Scott.

Although this was an impulsive idea, hasty and without careful planning, Agape had completely ignored it. He was in a trance for seven days. Just like the creation myth said, God created all things in seven days. In these seven days, he also gave birth to resentment, cruelty and determination that were unique in his life.

Agape found Juan Fonseca, frail as he was recovering from a serious illness, sitting before the bishop. When all the attendants exited the study and only the two of them were left, Agape asked if there were any recommended self-defense weapons that could be carried close to the body - it would be best if he could get a firearm. .