45

How dare he come here and stand upright in front of him as if nothing happened?

Nameless anger ignited in his heart. In addition to anger, there was also the sting of having his territory invaded, which inspired Agape to stand up straight and look at him without fear.

What qualifications do you have to walk into my garden? When we meet again, we are no longer friends, not even acquaintances. I have never really known you, and you don’t bother to know the real me. So, I just want to say to you - get out of my sight and never show up again!

"Say hello to you," said the princess, who had just arrived, but was very considerate. Seeing the sudden change in Agape's expression, she naturally guessed that he must have been frightened by the diplomats who followed, "These flowers are so beautiful." Beautiful, are they all your masterpieces?"

Agape slowly closed his lips, because the future mistress of the palace was looking at him. At this juncture, he could not utter bad words to foreign diplomats. He could only Able to say hello to others in a hurry.

Win the friendship of the princess, gain her support, and let her see the value of the plantation - it seems that the bishop's numerous instructions cannot be fulfilled tonight. In order to prevent himself from losing control of his emotions and hitting him in the face with a flower shovel, Agape had been in the garden for four days, but the black crow's sense of smell was so sensitive that he found it easily.

Isabella looked cautiously and warily at this young man with violent mood swings. He should be the same age as her, and even if he was older, he would not be much older. Under the dusk, his brown curly hair was tied behind his head, revealing a pair of eyes as blue as the sea.

After all, people are animals loyal to their eyes. If Agape wasn't so delicate, the princess wouldn't be more tolerant of him. Just when Agape was about to talk nonsense and retreat after a few words of prevarication, Black Crow's figure had disappeared and he left.

Although the anger was still slowly burning his heart, Agape remembered the princess's question just now and answered as perfectly as possible: "I'm sorry, Your Highness, I lost my temper. To answer your question, not all the flowers and trees here are there." It's my work, mostly the result of the gardener's hard work. I usually work in the greenhouse, and it's my job to take care of the cloves and peppers there."

Isabella nodded lightly, and by the light on the side, Aga Only then did Pei see her face clearly. The young princess was slender and beautiful, and her long light brown hair shone with golden light, as beautiful as the stream in the sun.

"Sit down, please sit down, sir, don't be so formal. I'm not a harsh person." Isabella tried her best to show dignity. "I hid in the garden to avoid the cumbersome court etiquette. Come, please treat me like an ordinary person and talk to me casually."

Agape showed a small smile. He was still wary of the black crow that might appear again at any time, but after hearing the princess's instructions , he had to sit down gently, keeping a polite distance from her.

"Even if you say so, I don't think anyone will treat you as an ordinary person." Agape said bluntly, "But please allow me to recommend an option for you. If you want to relax, I I would like to solemnly introduce to you the path over there. There are scattered shrubs planted on both sides. It is quiet and peaceful. There are also light pink roses dotted among them, just like the color of morning glow and sunset glow - you just asked here Are there any works of mine? If you are curious about my craftsmanship, go to that path and have a look. I cultivated this kind of elegant rose." "Oh! That

must be beautiful." Princess He smiled in surprise, "I also heard that you are the most talented gardener in the world, and you have single-handedly cracked the secret of spices that have been hidden for generations in the Moluccas. Is this true?" "No, Your