5

"What do you know?" Agape hurriedly wiped the heat from his face, "Let's be more solemn. What does this look like?"

This fully shows how terrifying power is. After sensing and using it for the first time, this slave boy who was originally timid and guarded could actually muster the courage to rebuke the other party without worrying about corporal punishment. body.

Gerald smiled heartily, and through the banquet, he drew closer to Agape without leaving any trace, whether it was mentally or physically.

He made witty witticisms and picked up those humorous jokes at his fingertips, making Agape laugh. At this time, he would pinch the boy's wrist affectionately or brush his soft hair; he would use a wine glass to Covering his lips, he secretly scolded the big shots at the ball to Agape. He ridiculed their various outfits and pointedly mocked the foreign accents from the other side of the ocean; he talked about the affairs of the powerful, and talked about How they held up their trousers and ran away from their lover's window in embarrassment, and how they defeated their political and love rivals, and how they were defeated by their political and love rivals.

As he spoke, he also encouraged Agape to make some quiet and pointed sarcasm, inviting him to become his dishonorable accomplice. Agape's face turned red, and a shy excitement could not help but grow sinfully in his heart.

So he also stammered a few comments. Compared to Gerald's sharp words, he was much gentler and more humble. Even so, Agape still felt the hot blood rushing back and forth to his head, making him violently dizzy.

After the cocktail party ended, this dreamy feeling of being light and walking on the clouds did not disappear. On the way back, all the way to the door of his own room, Agape was giggling and staggering like a drunkard.

"Come on," Gerald said with a smile, "it seems that I have made you crazy, my friend. Will you still be conscious, or will I have to face a man who can't smile for the rest of my life? Where’s the fool who stopped?”

"How natural your expression was when you said the words 'the rest of your life,'" Agape marveled, "as if it would really happen."

Gerald asked: "What, don't you believe it?"

Agape's smile dimmed a little, and he shook his head: "This is ridiculous, my lord. Look at you, a man who is more majestic than a king, why do you need to pay attention to a slave?"

Gerald pushed aside his messy forehead hair and stared intently into his eyes, as if staring at the sparkling sea.

"Then let this be your witness, my friend," he whispered, "I know that actions speak a hundred times louder than words."

After saying that, he placed a burning kiss on Agape's lips.

Strange to say, this kiss also brought them a strange experience - the moment their lips were glued together, their souls seemed to be fused together. Those who are sincere are trembling, while those who are false are horrified. Unknowingly, when they slowly separate, they are still in deep shock and cannot recover for a long time.

Agape was panting and said in a daze: "I...I believe you."

"...You should," Gerald murmured, "Yes, you should believe me."

The two of them looked at each other, as if they had a thousand words to say, and yet they seemed unable to say a word. After a moment, Agape said good night hastily, and Gerrard nodded without saying a word. This psychedelic night, a night as strange as a carriage moving at a rapid pace, finally came to an end.

I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but in Agape's heart, a vague love burned.

This young boy was a poor man wandering around the world. His deformed body distorted his destiny. During the nineteen long years, he was forced to become a timid, cautious and submissive person. He has a delicate mind and learned to act by looking at people's faces early, because he has to guess the mood of those who have the ability to control him; however, he is not sentimental, because this is an ability prepared for people who still have some breathing room. Fate oppressed him so heavily that sadness had no use for it.