54

To this frivolous greeting, Gerald responded with a fierce response.

--An extremely sharp silver knife whirled towards Sherman's face. It was so menacing that it almost sparked sparks in the air. It was not difficult to see the hatred of the thrower and the fierce determination to do so.

Sherman turned his head suddenly, and the silver knife flew past his forehead, first scratching a dazzling blood mark on his skin, and then nailed into the carved screen behind him, making a short sound. muffled sound. Although he was already on guard against this cousin who was famous for his ruthlessness in the family, his actions just now were completely a subconscious conditioned reflex. Somehow, his body saved his life without his brain knowing anything about it. .

"Wow!" Sherman was shocked, and cold sweat broke out on his back. He stretched out his hand and touched a bright red patch on his forehead.

His eyes were shining, and when he met Gerald's sinister gaze, he couldn't help but grinned widely and took a shaky breath.

"What a death game, what a game!" Sherman said loudly, "Cousin, this really reminds me of our youthful days. At that time, I was only thirteen years old. I was curious about everything and wanted to try everything. "..."

"What did that bitch Jane Scott send you to do?" Gerald ignored any nonsense he said and just issued his orders straight to the point, "Do you want you to take revenge on me?

" Man was interrupted and just shrugged with a accustomed look.

"Is the sea blue? Do the stars blink? When you hold a peppercorn in your mouth, does your tongue tingle?" He used a subtle rhetorical question, "But besides getting back at you, my good cousin must have heard that The small plantation here... Oh, the Holy Spirit testifies, your sweetheart does a really good job! Of course, I think this must also be due to your careful teaching, cousin?" Gerald

? He threatened: "Stay away from him! You two beasts."

Sherman gradually stopped smiling. The blood on his forehead was almost dry, and a look of melancholy and sadness appeared on his face.

"Love can really change a lot of things, right?" He asked softly, "Look at you, Gerald Scott, the black crow who used to die, is now so immersed in love that he has become so crazy, no? A rational person. Even in the Molucca prison, when you were being pressed on your knees and tortured, you never showed such a humble posture. You really fell in love with him. In order to hide your true identity, I don't hesitate to abandon my name, and am willing to be a lowly slave, just to kneel down for him."

Gerald did not speak, Sherman continued: "But have you forgotten something, my good cousin?"

He changed the subject, The cunning, vicious smile from before reappeared on his face.

"-You are also a beast, Gerald Scott." Sherman said clearly, "And to Agape, you are the biggest beast. You gave the Eye of Taumas to Why give it to him? Because it is a game that satisfies you. What game is it specifically? You choose a slave in the White Tower, you make him fall in love with you, and you mistakenly think that you are loved, and then, Just in front of everyone..." "

...Shut up!" Gerald roared, veins appeared on his forehead, and the muscles all over his body were tense, and he was about to pounce on Sherman and stab Sherman alive into a honeycomb with a dagger. , Sherman hurriedly took a step back and raised his hands placatingly.

"Okay, okay, I won't mention it." He smiled, "But in the final analysis, cousin, you are restrained now only because you have too many flaws in the past. You see, because you are disfigured and lame, and your character You have also changed a lot, and we have not released any news about you. Therefore, even if you use the title of 'Black Crow', no one will connect you with the past Gerald Scott. The world will only think that , the former master of the Molucca is still under strict supervision!"