36

For four consecutive days, Agape's eyes were red and swollen, and she curled up in all the soft blankets until she was as tight as a big cocoon.

"I know I shouldn't be so childish," he said angrily, "but I just..." "

You're just a child, actually," Mrs. Hetty said sympathetically, "wait until you're my age. You're old-fashioned!"

He didn't want to get out of bed, and he didn't want to see the sun, so he left the greenhouse to two gardeners. Mrs. Hetty was determined to keep him healthy, so she fed him bread soaked in honey tapenade, omelettes filled with prosciutto, and hot drinks with marshmallows and cinnamon in them. Goat milk.

"Eat this, and then eat this, sir." The kind housekeeper whispered, "I asked Alyssa for the top-secret formula. They all said that you have to eat these when you are hurt by love."

Alisa was the bishop's personal cook. Agape retorted weakly: "That's nonsense. I'm not hurting." "

Oh! Just lie to yourself." Mrs. Hetty sighed, " But any hurt in the heart is not caused by love? Black Crow is a bad guy who knows no good and is ungrateful. He broke your heart. You can't refute me, can you?" This is true, she said it completely

. That's right. Agape was lying on the bed blankly, with a bit of honey tapenade still smeared on the corner of his mouth. He knew one thing in his heart: his eyes were dull at the moment, his clothes were disheveled, and his hair was greasy. He must be extremely slovenly.

He also knew another thing in his mind: for his own sake, the bishop's temper had become even more irritable in the past few days. His meal frequency had increased from five meals a day to seven meals a day, making the kitchen in the east corner of the Palace of Seville very busy. As he rolled and crawled, the number of people he scolded also doubled. After all, the plan was put on hold for several days for no reason. According to the bishop's tough character who wants to keep everything firmly in hand, this must be more uncomfortable than killing him.

However, deep down in his heart, Agape knew that he had no strength left. In the past few days, he cried like a volcano erupting, as if there was no tomorrow and no future in sight. He didn't want to compare the Black Crow's behavior with the nightmare on the island that day, but the fact was before his eyes - in the past few years, he had become a completely different person, a better person, Gerald's The cruel atrocities were washed away by time and blurred a lot at the same time, which made the pain he suffered at this time particularly clear, and it crushed him mentally at once.

Scott, he gritted his teeth, feeling like he was going to cry again.

I've been tangled up with Scotties all my life...

"Knock knock, knock knock, Lily is sending a message to the rabbit hole," Lily stood by the bed and gently patted his blanket cocoon, "Excuse me, can I go in? ?"

"Rabbit hole" is their common code word. If Lily is in a bad mood, she will crawl into her own rabbit hole, which is usually a corner of the bed against the wall, and then make a nest with blankets for the family to find. When she speaks, she must first greet "Miss Rabbit" politely and solemnly, and then knock on the shell of the nest. Of course, everyone in the family has a place in her little fairy tale kingdom. Agape is "Daddy Rabbit," the housekeeper is "Mrs. Goose," and in the case of the black crow, "Mr. Crow."

It seems that now he has his own rabbit hole.

Agape took a deep breath and hurriedly opened the blanket and let his daughter get in.

"...Yes! Yes, please come in, Miss Rabbit."

Lily giggled and got in. She was like a warm and sturdy puppy, which instantly dispelled the coldness on Agape's body.