56

Gerald's hand let go silently, and the attendant fell to the ground in a hurry, rolling and crawling away.

He couldn't speak, he couldn't make a sound, and the deathly silence swallowed him up. Everything was silent in the deep night, so he was also silent like a sieve of chaff.

He has killed many people and judged many people in his life. He clearly knows that a person cannot say anything when facing death. Death is a very quiet and quick thing.

I'm going to die, Gerald was so cold that he couldn't help himself, and his teeth were chattering.

I'm going to die.

"It's you." Agape said. He carefully observed Gerald's face and moved his eyes from his face inch by inch, just like a young child who discovered a huge monster in a corner of his home. An ugly spider that a child can't walk away from but stares at in fascination out of fear and morbid curiosity.

"What I should have thought of... is you."

His voice was light and airy. There was a special-shaped skylight above the ballroom. At this moment, the bright moon was rising high, and a beam of moonlight dyed by the colored window also penetrated into this cold place. The place. Gerald huddled deeply in the darkness, while Agape was like a ghost, floating in the light blue halo.

"It's always been you, hasn't it." Agape said, "The Black Crow who lost his memory, the Gerald Scott who regained his memory, and then you disguised yourself as the Black Crow and returned to me...it turned out to be you It's always been there, for so many years."

He was strangely calm, as if ice had frozen him. Agape can't feel warmth or cold, pain, anger, or sadness. There was nothing, his brain seemed to be covered by a thick veil, everything was hazy and fuzzy.

Just like a drunk person who sleeps in a blizzard and doesn't feel the cold, at this moment, a strange drunkenness came to his heart, making him dizzy, as if he was in a dream. Agape tried to wake up, but fell into a deeper dream.

On the contrary, Gerrard was scared out of his mind.

The fears of sinners as they await the Day of Judgment have been overshadowed by new fears. He looked at Agape, who had almost become a ghost, a creature that did not exist in the world - he was almost knocked out of his mind by the truth.

"Heavenly Father, the Holy Spirit of everything..." Gerald tried his best to raise his unused arm and wanted to touch Agape's hand, but he hesitated and did not dare to touch it. He was trembling. Wordy, incoherent, difficult to speak complete sentences.

"I don't believe in God, nor do I believe in any supernatural power, but if there really is a God... If there really is, I beg you, I will kneel down and beg you, put all the karma on me and stop poisoning me. Destroyed his soul and mind..."

When he said this, he was no longer able to resist the devastating blow to his soul, and could only kneel down on the ground slumped and cried in despair.

What else could he do? Gerald knew in his heart that if anything in the world really poisoned Agape's soul and mind, it would only be himself, and there would be no other people or other things. He was the instigator of everything. Now that his crime was exposed and he was hit hard one after another, he could no longer be shameless, let alone have the extra energy to beg Agape for forgiveness.

Gerald could only turn to a fictional idol that he did not believe in during the first half of his life, placing his hope in an illusory "god" to express his feeble regret.

"Oh!" Agape smiled. His expression was completely ethereal, and his voice was unnaturally brisk, "God, do you know? In fact, I don't believe in God either. I believed in it when I was a child. As I grow older, I still believe it. As for, when did I stop believing them? Let me think about it..."