62

Coming up with one or more vicious strategies is as natural to him as breathing. Gerald quickly made plans, but he was in no hurry to implement them. There were more important things waiting for him to accomplish in his life.

He needed to write to Agape.

[Send greetings to my dear, respected Mr. Agape:

We have been sailing in the rain for 70 days on the edge of the equator. The violent storm has just passed, and the rough waves have not been able to stop my ship. All because of my lips. It reads your name.

I shout my terms to the sea and the storm: If I do not die here, it proves that my love for you is devout and loyal, and even the greatest natural disasters cannot curb it. I love you, I love you, I love]

has been abolished in its entirety.

The first dozens of letters were full of desperate and passionate tone, full of Gerald's irresistible, frenzied love - he even thought of cutting his own blood vessels to copy - and even seemed like the whole novel. The curse. Even the most blasphemous pagan books of the current era, the craziest devil dancing the wildest dance on the white paper, may not be as good as the manuscript of a person who is delirium in love.

Gradually, whether Agape saw these words or not, Gerard learned to calm down and adopt a more restrained tone. He tried to shift the focus of the content to the strange people and things he saw along the way, rather than the ramblings of a madman.

[To the distinguished Mr. Agape, Viscount of Spain, your country shines brightly because of you:

On the 70th day, although the storm has passed, it is not far away from us. In the past two months or so, there have been few opportunities to light a fire and cook on the ship. The weather has been harsh and people have been in panic. Many people believed that it was Jane Scott (cross out) that bitch (cross out) who used witchcraft to bring in strong winds and pagan gods. I scoffed and (cross out) tied up the source of the rumor and let everyone All the crew members gave him twenty lashes, and the spy soon couldn't stand it anymore and died at (crossed out)]

Full text abrogated.

Sometimes, Gerald couldn't help his desire to talk. Because he loved someone deeply, he wanted to share all his secrets and all his accidents with that person. He seemed to think of himself as a black crow with the power of amnesty, because everything the black crow said and did could be understood by Agape. However, the current Black Crow can no longer do this, and he is even less capable now.

At these times, he had no choice but to crumple up the paper he had written on and throw it into the sea.

[Agape, I love you, I will always love you, whether you want me or not, my heart and my life will always be in your hands. The little rose I gave you, is it still alive? I think I would rather be a weed, a deformed flower, to be fiddled with by your fingertips. Even so, it will make me tremble with happiness and speechless. I]

has been abolished in its entirety.

But most of the time, Gerrard cannot control his confession, his heart, and his pen. By the time he came to his senses, his endless love words had filled the entire page.

He took a deep breath. There were so many discarded versions that he had to start writing seriously.

[Dear Agape:

On the evening of the 70th day, I write this to you in the afterglow of the sunset. In the past two months or so, due to the influence of the storm, although the life on the ship was difficult, it was still fun. In the rough seas, our fleet attracted many sharks, and it was obvious that they wanted a piece of my pie. However, shark meat is not delicious, which needs to be noted, whether it is a large shark or a small shark.