25

Is this an illusion or a reality?

Gerald looked at him steadily, a strange dizziness spreading from his spine to his brain, which actually made him unsteady for a moment. He had a lot of despicable words, a lot of ridicule about overestimating his own abilities, and they were stuck in his throat and he just couldn't spit them out.

Say something, say something!

He kept urging himself, why did this slave question him? Could it be that he had forgotten the situation when he was dying and crying under him until he was hoarse? Could it be that this fear couldn't penetrate his spine and swallow up his courage, but why did it make him dare to look directly at himself?

"Why did you lie to me, Gerald?" Agape came from the door. He was wearing a pure white and thin silk robe. The sea breeze blew, so he seemed to be flying. "You said you loved me, and you would give me My worldly happiness, after leaving that island, we will never be separated... Why did you lie to me?" He

slowly approached him, his pale face reflected a tiny flash of light, like tears, and like that night, on the night of Taomas The eyes reflected the chaotic starlight on his face.

Gerald took a step back and was speechless, as if something was paralyzing his lips and tongue.

"I believe it. I tell you, I am willing to spend the rest of my life in exchange for your eternal peace and happiness. I sincerely pray, if there is no God in the world, then I will use the rest of my time to swear. You heard me, You heard it all. You can reject it, laugh at it, or spurn it. Why do you pretend to take it and turn around and smash me to pieces? You appreciate my screams and take pleasure in it."

Sad tears. There was a long stream of blood on his face, and he stared at Gerald, at this tall, hunched man with a terrifying face. Time was reversed at this moment, and they seemed to have returned to that night filled with stars. Two people who had not been betrayed or hurt were holding hands, and they both thought they had touched each other's souls.

Gerald was speechless for a long time, and finally he could only try his best to reply in a cold tone: "Because you are a slave."

This was his truth, because a slave is a commodity that can be traded, so whether it is life or feelings, They are all cheaper than others - he never thinks that this is a good thing. He only needs a little benefit and a little false warmth to get the slave's entire body and mind. Is this a rare and steadfast treasure?

Agape let out a shaky sigh mixed with tears.

"Then, I have nothing more to say."

He stepped back. Seeing that the pale face was about to disappear into the shadows, Gerald didn't care whether it was an illusion or reality, so he reached out to grab it: "...Wait a minute Wait!"

At this moment, his mind was completely disturbed by the hallucination questions, and he couldn't even hear the whistling wind behind his ears. At the critical moment, it was his intuition that saved him. This was the thousands of experiences he had experienced since he was a child. Intuition can only be developed through hundreds of assassinations and thousands of open and covert attacks. Gerald leaned forward subconsciously, feeling the coldness and sharp pain of death descending on his back.

"Assassin!"

Gerald let out an angry roar. He woke up from a dream and finally realized that this was a despicable scam. Ignoring the blood gushing out like a fountain, he turned around and struck with his elbow, hitting the attacker's sternum hard. The clear cracking sound echoed in the silent night, and a bloody groan burst out from the assassin's throat. Immediately afterwards, he turned his hand and picked up the glass paperweight on the table, and collided with the assassin's dagger, which swung for the second time. The fragments flew everywhere and there was a loud noise.