13

After Agape returned home, he called the black crow to his room.

"Sir." Before that, Black Crow had already washed his body with cold water, and now with his strong upper body exposed, he knelt down on one knee in front of him, "Are you looking for me?"

The sunshine at the port made him much darker, but the long period of water shortage and hunger did not completely destroy his physical foundation. This was the most gratifying thing for Agape. In these days, the man in front of me has gained at least ten kilograms. His cheeks are no longer sunken, and the once rugged ribs are covered with a layer of thick and strong muscles. However, this also makes the scars all over his body more conspicuous. .

He insisted on facing Agape in this way, and Agape could not dissuade him, so she could only move her white toes on the carpet uneasily. He tried to bring up the topic: "You have your own way of doing business and identifying spices. I guess you want to do something else, right?"

Black Crow raised his head, his dark eyes reflecting the light in the room, looking deep and focused, almost making people forget about the layers of hideous scars on his face. He replied: "Yes, my lord. I know that people are talking about me. Does this bother you?"

"No." Agape seemed relieved. He observed the black crow's expression and said warmly, "I was afraid that you would be in trouble."

"My lord's kindness makes me feel ashamed." The black crow met his gaze and turned his eyes away like an electric shock, as if he wanted to cover something urgently. The wet black hair rested on the bridge of his tall nose. This familiar angle scared Agape's heart to contract and beat wildly. Just when he wanted to get closer to the body and take a closer look, the black crow turned his head, and the terrifying scars came into view, which slightly alleviated his doubts.

No, it can't be that person... He occupies a high position and holds power and wealth that ordinary people can't reach in a lifetime, so he can't be this bruised servant half-kneeling in front of him.

"Sir?" Black Crow called in confusion, "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?"

Agape sighed and smiled at him in shock: "No, I'm fine. I just remembered a little about the past."

"I went to see the priest today, and he told me that you might be someone from the Moluccas..." He spoke to the black crow with a soothing tone. Under the flickering candlelight, his eyes were like a whole A clear blue sea, with sparkling warm waves on it, "The sky is high and the road is far away. I don't think people there can catch up here, and I don't worry about others talking about it. I'm just worried that you will feel bad. Wanted I know what it feels like to be on tenterhooks."

The black crow stared at him steadily. His slightly frowning brows relaxed, and something soft and hot appeared in his eyes. He suddenly said in a hoarse voice: "My lord, you are not afraid of me."

"Huh? Why should I be afraid of you?" Agape was surprised and didn't know why he suddenly said this. At this time, Lily, who was sleeping next to the bed, also woke up and snored softly. He walked over, held his daughter in his arms, and showed a bright smile to the man, "Look, Lily is not afraid either. Isn't it, Sayuri?"

Lily opened her dark and glossy eyes and giggled at her young father.

"By the way," Agape turned his head, "What are you holding in your hand?"

"Ah," Black Crow suddenly remembered, he gently opened his palm, revealing a few round seeds, "You like gardening very much, right? Here are the seeds of lilac. If you are willing, I would like to teach you how to plant them. it."

"Lilac?" Agape opened her mouth in surprise. It is no exaggeration to say that in this era, spices can serve as an exchange currency on par with gold. If anyone is willing to teach the secrets of growing spices, it is tantamount to saying, "I will teach you how to turn stones." Into gold".