23

She lost her composure only for a moment. The next second, Mrs. Zhen's expression returned to a mysterious and unpredictable trance. Her snow-white cheeks were still flushed with passion. Every time she spoke, she seemed to be still immersed in love. in the pool water.

"He has black hair and eyes, then, I suppose?" murmured Lady Jane.

"You...know things like a god." Xia Zuo said. At this moment, he already believed that the intelligence dealer Black Crow was indeed inseparable from the spice empire. This gift was the right one for him.

"What did he do to you?" asked Lady Jane.

Xia Zuo said reluctantly: "He, this bastard, this scoundrel, gave me a recipe and taught me how to prepare spices. As for me, I naively believed his lies - yes, the recipe does have The effect - but just when I followed the steps he told me to smoke my spices, God, thick smoke rose into the sky, and the whole ship looked like it was rushed out of the sea of ​​​​fire. There is nothing worse than this. A conspicuous beacon! I hurriedly ordered the crew to extinguish the smoke, but it was too late. That night, the pirates touched my fleet. It is not difficult to imagine who leaked the secret!" "So,

you What did you do to him?" Mrs. Jane continued to ask, "He used pirates and explosions to deal with you. I don't believe that you simply realized his identity." When she mentioned "pirates

and explosions", she was slender. Her fingers lingered on the golden rose for a long time, pinching the petals until they were deformed.

"I think that to deal with a cunning and disloyal escaped slave, gentle means are nothing but useless mercy!" Xia Zuoyi said angrily, "I sent a capable deadman, and I wanted to give his head as a gift. You, but he discovered my intention..."

Mrs. Jane was silent for a moment, and then laughed out loud.

Xia Zuo thought this was a mockery of him. He blushed in front of this beautiful lioness and tried hard to defend himself: "...He, he is an out-and-out lunatic! I am sure that he is not at all There is no complete certainty that I will come to the Molucca. He cannot have 100% evidence that I will plot against him, so he colludes with the pirates and sells my information to kill me! There is no way that the son of Bardas will leave any loopholes... ..."

Mrs. Zhen said quietly: "You are too young, you don't know him, let alone understand him."

Xia Zuo was speechless and seemed very confused.

"I...you said I don't know him..."

"You don't need to be 100% sure, nor do you need conclusive evidence. You just need to show a little bit - something even subtler than a spider's silk. It will threaten you." His doubts... From that moment on, your life is no longer in your hands." Mrs. Jane's voice was almost illusory. She pursed her delicate red lips and kissed the smooth forehead of the skull, "Oh my god. Is there really such a cruel and capricious tyrant down there? But the fact is, you failed to kill him, but he almost killed you." Xia Zuo was speechless, and another

new and terrifying idea emerged in his mind : Is Black Crow's identity really just a runaway slave who is proficient in spices?

Those iconic black hair and eyes... Could it be that he also has the blood of the Scott family? Even if he is from the Scott family, what kind of status does he need to be called a "tyrant" by Mrs. Jane with hatred and fear?

He whispered warily: "He called himself Black Crow, but he was just a budding intelligence dealer, and he also recognized a young man as his master... When I saw him, he had clearly forgotten everything in the first half of his life, except for his madness. His character is very much like that of a loyal dog!"