61

The war between Gerald and the Moluccas officially begins.

He retrieved all the gold reserves on the map and left the name "Black Crow" in Portugal. He finally announced his true identity to the world, regardless of the uproar that followed.

The proclamation against Jane Scott was not only posted on the golden cases of the rulers of Europe, but also in front of the Pope. Gerald was no longer the black crow who had no name and even revenge seemed far-fetched. He openly announced Jane Scott's conspiracy and defined the war on the high seas as a family dispute. Among them, Portugal maintained an ambiguous silence, while Spain claimed to understand such behavior. After all, its plantations were already in full swing and had great momentum to replace the Moluccas.

The two powerful empires stood by and watched, forcing other regions to stand on the sidelines and wait for the outcome of this war before they could start their own battles.

Gerrard's momentum is vigorous and seemingly huge, but his own situation is not so optimistic. When he was prosperous, he had many followers and even more offended people. Although quite a few of them were asked to eradicate them, there were so many people who added insult to injury, and how many people wanted to avenge their relatives and friends out of loyalty.

For a time, the criticism, criticism, frame-up, and assassination operations involving him... became more common than drinking water and eating. For this, Gerald accepted them all without feeling bothered at all, and he was not bothered at all. So sad. His heart had been burned to ashes, and thick blood like lava was rolling in the cracks, all flowing for one person.

Gerald handled everything that happened with a kind of detached calm, or numbness. People who had met him before were all shocked when they saw him again, because the Gerald Scott who used sweet words as a weapon and superb acting skills as a weapon has now become as cold as steel. , sophisticated humanoid creatures. He lost the emotion of anger and the emotion of joy. He looked at a person quietly. The scarred face seemed to be carved out of marble, without even the slightest fluctuation.

"He has completely changed his appearance," people were surprised and frightened, asking similar questions in private. "He is not angry or happy, so where did the rest of his emotions go?"

Everyone asked His dramatic transformation comes down to the work of Jane Scott, one crazy Scott who completely transforms another crazy Scott. But probably only a few people in the world know the answers to these questions.

While fighting against the Moluccas, Gerald also traveled around and wandered on the sea. He wrote manuscripts about what he saw and heard from all over the world. Every time he arrived at a port, he cut these manuscripts into letters and sent them thousands of miles to the palace in Seville and to Agape.

However, Agape had not read any of them. He threw everything sent in the name of Gerald Scott into the fire and never opened it because he was curious about the contents.

Gerrard could guess a little bit about Agape's attitude towards him and the fate of those manuscripts. But so what? In his spare time, writing something for Agape stroke by stroke was often the happiest moment for him in a long time. He wrote all the whispers in his heart, the strange and interesting things he saw along the way, to the people he loved. Gerald smiled and rubbed the paper with the warmth of his palm, thinking that Agape might touch this place lightly with his fingertips - even if it was only for a moment, he would write these thousands or tens of thousands of words. The manuscript was not burned by the flames in vain.

His love became heavier and more crazy. When love reaches a certain level, it can cause hysteria in people and create all kinds of unrealistic fantasies in their minds.