Extra

Parallel World Extra - Saturday

Everything started on an ordinary Saturday.

Agape is busy in the flower shop he runs. His plants are lush and green. The geraniums and clematis are so strong that they can reach the road and topple a random passing car. He and his shop are well known in this pleasant street.

Just after Valentine's Day, he was packing up the scattered rose branches and leaves in the shop, and bent down to wipe off the flower mud scattered on the floor. At this time, the doorbell rang, and a customer came.

"Come in!" Agape shouted without raising his head, "I'll be ready in a minute!"

The guest was speechless. He walked around in the small store, and the sound of his leather shoes on the ground was very clear.

"So, you open this little flower shop." The other party said coldly.

Agape put two layers of bags on the trash can to prevent the sharp thorns of the rose branches from scratching anyone's hands: "Ah... yes? This is my shop. If you need anything, you can take a look first. I will be there soon... ..."

"The location is remote, so the rent is certainly not worth it." The other party interrupted him, "I can see that you take good care of it, so your business must be good, right? That's why you can reach enough people." , in order to get her contact information, and then send a few cheap burnt-out flowers every day that she thought were affectionate, plus a pretentious greeting card -"

When he said the first sentence, Agape was already shocked. Living.

"Miss, I fell in love with you at first sight. Miss, what is the flower language of today's flowers? Miss, miss..." The other party's voice can be described as pleasant, but his tone is so abstaining from harshness that it can make the entire kindergarten class laugh. She was so frightened that she burst into tears, "I don't care if you are wishful thinking and want to achieve success by relying on this little trick, or if you are really attracted by 'beauty' and fall in love with my sister, I want you..."

"Sir, sir!" Aga Pei stood up and had to interrupt the other person's increasingly outrageous remarks. He frowned, wiped off the mud on his apron angrily and amusedly, and turned out from behind the counter, "Sir, stop for a moment." In

his sight, the other party was standing next to a tall bottle of wintersweet, right in front of him. I looked at a few tender yellow flower buds in bud. The man in front of him was strong and tall, wearing a pure black coat that was obviously expensive to the naked eye. His shadow was dark, almost blocking out half of the light in the store.

"What on earth are you talking about?" Agape pushed aside the overly lush hyacinths and moved away the chubby blue hydrangeas next to them to prevent them from covering his face - and the expression between disgust and astonishment. Expression - Asking, "Did you go to the wrong store and recognize the wrong person?"

"Don't panic." The man laughed, "Do you think it's funny? I didn't know that people like you are so shameless and won't give up. Anyone who climbs up..."

With a contemptuous look in his eyes and a condescending smile on his face, he turned around and stared at Agape. Suddenly, his voice fell off his tongue and his expression went blank. It looked like someone had punched him in the throat.

……oh.

Agape thought.

oh.

He was gorgeous...the uninvited guest who burst into his flower shop early in the morning, angry and disgusted in his tone, was gorgeous. He looks like a male model who stepped out of a fantasy illustrated magazine, and he also looks like the kind of person who is going to participate in a suspense thriller. As soon as he appears, everyone in the audience will think, "Oh my God, the murderer is so hot."