53

Agape asked unexpectedly: "You? Why are you here? This is..."

When he spoke, the black crow looked strange, breathing rapidly, and was already striding in his direction. As he walked, his right hand naturally pressed on his waist.

Tell nimbly hid behind Agape, as if out of shyness, he hid behind him.

"Look at how angry this gentleman is," Tell said curiously, the volume loud enough for Gerald to hear. "No one here has offended him! It does look like he is going to accuse someone!" "

What he said made sense, and Agape felt puzzled. Staring at Sherman Scott's face, Gerald's brain seemed to be burning in a fire, and he could barely maintain the surface calm. Big beads of sweat broke out on his forehead. If you could kill someone just by looking at him, I believe it. Sherman Scott had died hundreds of times on the spot!

But, does he really want to commit murder in front of Agape and tear off all his disguises?

Yes, that's right, everything disappears when a person dies. A dead person cannot speak, cannot open his mouth, and cannot make any defense for himself. After a person dies, even the will can be changed at will, and the person who fulfills his duties can also be bribed with various conditions. No matter how cunning a fox Sherman Scott is, with just a dagger and in the blink of an eye, he can beheaded and lose all opportunities to cause mischief.

But the problem lies here at the same time - with just one lip and a blink of an eye, Sherman Scott can also call out his name, his real name, the name he avoids like a snake.

Even if death is imminent, this fox will not give up the opportunity to torture him. All he had to do was smile, touch his upper and lower lips lightly, and blurt out "Gerald", and his life would fall apart, completely shattered, and there would never be a chance to rebuild again. Because the flaw left by Gerrard was so big that it pierced this layer of window paper. Agape only needed a little thought to figure out the connection between "Black Crow" and "Grard".

At that time, what should I do?

Reason finally overcame the furious murderous intent, and Gerald slowly lowered his right hand.

Although he repeatedly warned himself to calm down and think, how can a person remain calm when he is on the verge of destruction? People who have fallen into hell are clinging to that fragile spider thread in order to survive. Can that person not be afraid and trembling with fear? It can only be said that thanks to his superhuman ferocious will and forcibly suppressing his violently beating heart, Gerald was able to maintain a nonchalant appearance, preventing others from seeing his inner collapse.

"Teacher, do you know this vicious man?" Thiel - or Sherman Scott - spoke again. He was smiling and his eyes were full of innocence, but in a flash, he turned sad again. He leaned close to Agape's ear and said in a voice that seemed to be a whisper, but in fact everyone present could hear it. :

"I heard that this gentleman is from the Scott family, and they originally controlled the technology of spice cultivation. Looking at these peppers that are about to be harvested, maybe he is here to assert his power and attack us?"

Before Gerrard could speak, Sherman had easily completed two instigations. Seeing Agape's hesitant expression, Gerald's face turned pale and his voice was as low as a bell: "I don't assert my rights, but I see that you are a scoundrel, a little guy who is used to sowing discord. Man!"

"Me!" Sherman shouted. He looked aggrieved and shocked, and just turned a deaf ear to Agape, "What have I done? You are the judge, teacher, my guess is reasonable. And what about this lord? It was as if I had been right and he was so angry that he made such serious accusations against me!" "