51

He was so excited and overwhelmed that at the most unbearable moment, he personally revealed his flaws. If Agape was more calm and rational, he would definitely be able to detect the clues in the sentence "He is not me". However, after hearing Gerald's strong confession, Agape was also confused and confused. Distraught.

"Yes, you are not him, but you are still a Scott. Our destined hatred prevents us from having a sincere relationship. Just imagine, how can we go back to the days when we knew nothing about each other? ?"

Gerald gritted his teeth and said reluctantly: "If what you hate is Scott's blood, then Lily...then your daughter also bleeds Scott's blood?"

Without waiting for Agape, After speaking, he continued: "If what you hate is Scott's surname and everything it represents, then fine, I will throw it away like trash or a burden, and again. What's so difficult? I'm not a Scot, a vassal of Portugal, a count, or the manipulator of the king. Power, wealth, fame... all gone, I'm still your servant, loyal, kneeling at your feet From now on, there are only two things left in my life: loving you and waiting for your mercy. And this is the greatest happiness I expect, and I have nothing else to ask for."

Agape was speechless, not knowing how to respond.

People have different origins and talents, which creates their different personalities and different destinies. Gerald's background and talent have given him a stormy personality. He is as fierce as a storm, and like a storm, he tirelessly sweeps away the people and things he encounters in his life. Once he made up his mind, there were few external forces in the world that could veto what he was about to accomplish. In the first twenty years of his life, his passion and energy burned all the goals he had set out to achieve, turning them into blazing fire. Firelight. If he wants to change the world and overthrow the dynasty, he will definitely do it.

Now, he has transferred this spirit, this energy, to Agape with all his concentration. Being loved so passionately and so directly made Agape feel dizzy and didn't know what to do.

"...It's too late." He said hastily, "I heard what you said, but we...we shouldn't stay outside for too long, Lily is still waiting for me at home..." He stood up quickly,

no Let this terrible opponent use the magic of his words again, say goodbye casually, and run home in a hurry.

Behind him, Gerald's confession of love was put aside without a response, but a small hope arose in his heart, because Agape's panic was the best answer. If he had remained as cold as ice and just smiled calmly, then Gerald would have lost all hope and crashed to death on a solid bench.

In the next two days, Agape used new soil and a new flower pot to transplant the dark purple, misshapen little rose. He tried hard to put what Black Crow said behind his mind and concentrated on preparing for the royal wedding. The flower combination that Lily invented was now deeply loved by Princess Isabella and caused a stir in the royal court. A brand new trend, for this reason, Agape was also responsible for the floral decorations of the royal couple's new house.

And for some reason, the princess changed her mind and changed all the original wedding flowers from white roses to lilies. Charles I did not respond to her requests. Even if the princess wanted the moon in the sky, he would find a way to give it to her. She got it. Every day, a large number of lilies are transported by carriage to the Palace of Seville and sent to the interior of the Alcazar Castle. Lily always gets so happy when she sees these beautiful flowers that bear her name, and she never gets tired of jumping around for hours.

Agape chose to keep himself busy. On the eve of the wedding, he was still adjusting the angle of the bouquets in the wedding room and picking the berries that were too full and too ripe so that they would glow just right the next day. Ruby luster. Only in this way can he free his mind from the violent storm brought by the black crow.