64

"Ha," Juan Fonseca found it interesting. He squinted his eyes and looked at Agape who suddenly laughed. "What bad idea did you have in your head, boy? I have already thought of it." I heard that this island is not only a mixed bag of fish and dragons, but also a transit point for all forces, and it is also the largest slave trade in the world..." The

bishop's voice gradually deepened, and he stared at the small dot on the map - not much bigger than a grain of rice. At this point, I suddenly realized something.

"It's easy to defend but hard to attack. It's not an easy bone to chew on." The bishop whispered, "The island is ownerless, but there are many backers behind it..." "Is it

more powerful than an empire?"

"Shi Chu Wuming, What kind of morale can there be in the army?"

"In your Majesty's territory, an appalling accident like a large-scale slave trade would actually occur, and how many families would be torn apart. Such a just act of justice cannot be regarded as a famous act?" "If we

invest in and If the harvest is not proportional, then this just war is useless." "

Then there is nothing to say! The wealth of the White Tower is beyond your imagination. How many gold and silver treasures are displayed at your feet for pleasure. Rare treasures. The slaves there can weave gold and diamonds into clothes and wear them, just because they are the property of the slave owner. They appear in splendor, all to show off the slave owner's collection and financial resources..." "

Then Merchant ships and cargo ships from other countries?"

"Just let them leave. The wealth accumulated by the White Tower is already considerable. There is no need for us to offend merchants from other countries and regions."

The bishop rubbed his heraldic ring. He was silent for a long time and whispered Said: "You are making a very serious accusation, child. Now, let me ask you again: How much gold reserves are there in the White Tower?" "

Honestly, I can't give an exact number, but in my opinion The White Tower already existed before he was born." Agape said, "A slave owner is like the ruler of his small kingdom. How much can the combined property of hundreds of kings have? However, I Know that slave owners have a treasury."

"A treasury," Juan Fonseca repeated urgently.

"Yes, that's right!" Agape said, "They transformed it from the cabin of a scrap ship. The steel door has a brass turntable lock on it. Each slave owner has a piece of his own inside. They usually tie the small key of the treasury around their necks. To say how big the treasury is... I think it can't be smaller than your living room, right?" "

Damn it!" The bishop's breathing became heavier. His eyes were already ignited with fire, the fire ignited by gold and cannon fire, "Ah, what a hell! You described such a tempting scene to me! Sit down quickly and get some paper and pen! Let's go! I look at the structure of this island, and I want you to tell everything you know. You have to dig out every detail about it from your memory!" "

Well," Agape smiled, "But, after all, I After being away for many years, there may have been new changes there, which I can't predict for sure."

Juan Fonseca eagerly pushed aside the debris on the table and spread the parchment. , glanced at him.

"I don't know where you left for many years, young man." He said, "Stop talking nonsense, sit here quickly and pour out everything you know!"

Until late at night, Agape said All the secrets in his memory, all the stories he knew about the island. Ten years have passed, but the experience in the White Tower is still as vivid as if it happened yesterday.