60

Gerrard would rather choose to be hated than let Agape go away from his life. When he came here today, he wanted to arouse Agape's anger and arouse his strong desire to compete, so that he could engage in sparkling confrontation and competition with himself.

But this was the only thing he didn't expect.

He saw Agape's silence, his speechless confession, and his closed lips, like two soft and cold blades, breaking Gerard's heart piece by piece.

He had fallen in love with the black crow, he had... fallen in love with the black crow.

For a moment, Gerald was almost dazed.

He was like a traveler suffering from snow blindness, walking dizzy on the vast snowfield, not knowing whether he should be buried here or continue to make futile resistance and continue trekking until he was drowned by the vast snow.

"...Excuse me." Gerald stood up hastily. "I need, I have to go somewhere, I..."

He couldn't say any more, so he made a vague gesture, pushed the chair away in panic, turned around and ran towards the corridor. He bumped around like a headless fly until he crashed into a small, dim room. Gerald panted heavily, fell to his knees on the ground, and slowly curled up.

His face was deathly pale at first, and then flushed red, with dense beads of sweat on his forehead. His body was trembling and his teeth were chattering, as if he was standing next to Lingchi in the ice, snow and cold wind of midwinter.

Gerald could not speak for a long time, only tears rolled down silently. When he spoke again, his lips were filled with the name of the Holy Spirit. He kept praying and imploring the gods that he had abandoned before. After a while, he decisively gave up hope in those supernatural entities. The words were tangled between his lips and teeth, coming out without any logic. There was no doubt that his mental disorder was messing with his mind at this moment.

"Lord in heaven... No, now is not the time to pray! I should find a solution. People have lived for decades and cannot let time pass away in vain... But is there any way to make up for it? Give me the opportunity I have missed everything, I have cut the rope that saved me! This is how people lose their lives, this is how people rush to death! I should be a happy person, I should be the happiest person in the world, I will In front of my black crow, hovering and flying on the master's shoulder, being caressed and fed by him... No, no! Oh my god, what am I talking about? I can't give up on myself. Unless I'm in a desperate situation, there is always a glimmer of hope... ...But is it really true? Oh my god, time, the time of everything! Go back, I am willing to pay any price, go back, everything is over, over!" In the end, Gerald was sweating profusely

. , he pulled his hair and shouted at the top of his lungs. He shouted Agape's name and the imaginary god of time. In the end, those noisy and rapid sounds turned into intermittent whines. He was lying on the ground, sobbing bitterly.

The first time he got Agape's love was under careful planning, so he crushed it and Agape without any surprise or cherishment. The second time he got Agape's love was when he lost his memory and was ignorant. Black Crow pursued Agape's feelings persistently, trying to get through the wall in his heart that he had already built. Perhaps it was the same kind of love. Because of mutual pity, or perhaps because of the time spent together day and night, the distance between the two hearts gradually gets closer. However, the love that Black Crow once received was still thrown away by Gerald himself.

Is this fate? Is this a bad joke God played on him? No, neither! This was all his own choice. He did not hesitate, let alone take the path determined by his character. Everything was his own fault!

After many years of delay, this belated flame finally completely burned his body and mind.

What else can a man who is about to be burned to death do? What else can a man do while writhing in fire?